Twenty Four (24): Day 4 [4:00 - 5:00] -- 2/21/05

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-05, 06:34 PM
HN
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 64 Likes on 39 Posts
That interrogation room is a drinking game in itself:

So far -

1. terrorist guy they took at the dry cleaners(?)
2. same terrorist guy but this time with Jack bustin' a cap in his leg
3. Heller's son
4. Heller's son again with approval from Heller
5. Sarah by Director "Hey, sorry 'bout the torture, that's our bad" Driscoll
6. Marianne

6 in 10 episodes and at the end of this past episode Driscoll said to prep Behrooze and Momma Araz for interrogation.
Old 02-26-05, 01:43 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't care what anyone says - I'm hooked on this season. Initially I was really worried about Season 4, but I've been pleasantly surprised. Jack Bauer is such a sexpot. <3
Old 02-26-05, 08:02 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just finally got around to watching this. What the hell has happened to he writing on this show? The holes in the storyline are so big you can drive a Mack truck through them. Not only that but it's went from action/drama to science fiction.

Thumb print scanner, "Only I can do it now.", really? Jack would've cut the thumb off either the dead guy or her. Only 3 agents going with her to a suspiciously empty office? There's only a few million lives at stake, why not a few hundred in the building? Was there a donut sale? Hey, why didn't they use that fancy heat seeking satellite on that building? I'll bet it would've caught those goons with the guns, the goons that were better than the agents. What did the goons care what CTU might know? Why not just kill the guy and move on?

It seemed rational that after I got tortured the least I would want is a raise, but I'd have sure as hell smacked the bitch that ordered my torture. But I sure wouldn't have helped her spy on other people.
Old 02-26-05, 08:11 PM
DVD Talk Hero

waporvare

What the hell has happened to he writing on this show?
I know most of you disagree with me on this, but I don't think the writing has changed much. This is what the show has always been; it's just that more of you are starting to see it more clearly now.

das
Old 02-26-05, 08:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by waporvare
Thumb print scanner, "Only I can do it now.", really? Jack would've cut the thumb off either the dead guy or her.
Most thumbprint scanners have a thermal component. If the thumb isn't within a few tenths of a degree of 98.6, it doesn't work.
Old 02-26-05, 08:38 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Breakfast with Girls
Most thumbprint scanners have a thermal component. If the thumb isn't within a few tenths of a degree of 98.6, it doesn't work.
Microwave!!
Old 02-26-05, 09:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Capitol of the Empire! Center of all Commerce and Culture! Crossroads of Civilization! NEW ROME!!!...aka New York City
Originally Posted by Breakfast with Girls
If the treadmill at the gym can read your pulse, im sure a super high security plot to blow up the US thumbprint scanner would.
Old 02-26-05, 10:05 PM

yes sending only 2 other agents in w/ the mole was rediculous...but 24 is rediculous :P doesnt mean its bad

wot other show gives you weekly tortures!

the ending where jack suckered the guy was classic...