TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Veronica Mars 2-15

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-05, 12:01 AM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
Veronica Mars 2-15

Since no other thread...

Great episode! Moved alot so many plots. Not to mention Weevil finnaly pops his head in....

Spoiler:

A video was found of someone falling off the bridge at the same time Lynn Echols was apparently jumping. Moments later we find out her ATM card was used.

Abel Koontz is dying. He is taking the fall for someone

Duncan is on a medacine that may make him do acts of range and not remember it.

Also a reminder there is a VERY special guest star next week....
Spoiler:
Alyson Hannigan from Buffy!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-05, 01:53 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
The episode showcased Veronica's tenacity and guile. But I loved the exploding "dye" pack in the safe. LOL funny. Also, when Veronica found out she got played, she went right back and nuked the history teacher back to the stone age. Don't be messing with Ms. Mars. Of course, the story structure is one we've seen a million times, but still a slightly fresh spin based on the strength of Veronica's personality and perserverance.

So how crazy is Duncan? So far, I guess whatever he takes is keeping him even-keel for now.

Can't wait for next week.

Last edited by Patman; 02-16-05 at 10:40 AM.
Old 02-16-05, 07:39 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
I like the fact that Papa Mars put an ink pack in his safe. Best scene of the entire ep.

I continue to approve of shows that use the beautiful Leighton Meester.
Old 02-16-05, 11:18 AM
MrE
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still my favorite new show of the year!
Old 02-16-05, 12:53 PM
Suspended

Some interesting tidbits for next weeks special guest...
Spoiler:

Alyson Hannigan's first episode off Veronica Mars doesn't air until next week, but she's already talking about her future on the show.

"Hopefully I'll do a couple more episodes this season, then have a big arc next season," she said in the Feb. 20-26 issue of TV Guide. The article describes Trina as "Logan's spoiled half sister."

The fact that she's hoping to come back "next season" is very encouraging news for Veronica Mars. Just don't forget, everyone, to be sure to get your Buffy-loving friends over to watch next week... because the end result could mean more Hannigan, and Veronica, in the future.
The Feb. 22 Veronica Mars may introduce Alyson Hannigan as Logan's half-sister but it's simply an introduction to her character. TV Guide's Michael Ausiello caught up with Hannigan and learned a new scoop: She, and her character, will be returning for the April 26 episode.

Hannigan says that "Russkie Business" "is really just an introduction to [my character] and telling the audience that she exists so that later on I can actually have more to do. I hope it works out because it is such a great show and it was so much fun to do. But I got so nervous [on my first day]. I think I probably blew my first scene. I don't know what happened. I just got so nervous. It was as if I had never done a day on Buffy before!"
Old 02-16-05, 03:12 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

You gotta love these pictures from next week:

http://www2.neptunesite.com/russkiegallery1.htm

Spoiler:
Veronica in 80's Madonna Gear
Old 02-16-05, 06:36 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
Excellent episode.

The exploding ink was awesome I loved her dad making fun of her when he saw her.
Old 02-16-05, 06:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great episode. Loved the exploding ink pack as well.
Old 02-17-05, 08:56 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Veronica is smart, but it looks like Keith is just a little smarter. "Don't get all blue in the face."

That kid could've definitely made millions from the video.
Old 02-17-05, 06:19 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 290 Likes on 211 Posts
I love this show. Is it still doing so-so in the ratings? I fear it won't be renewed. And I hope (at the very least) this season will eventually make it to DVD. Fingers crossed anyway. And that the show is renewed.
Old 02-17-05, 06:36 PM

Yeah, good episode. Kristen does such a great job with this character. Can't wait for next week...not so much for Alyson Hannigan, but for Veronica's outfit.

Apparently, the brunette girl was played by the same actress who played Debbie on 24 this season. I wonder if her cellphone had the same annoying ringtone.
Old 02-17-05, 07:07 PM
Suspended

I think chances are getting better and better about a renewal if not for the fact that UPN has canceled alot of 1 hour shows (Enterprise, WWE, something else). If they do infact renew, I think chances are strong for a DVD boxset, and seeing more of Alyson Hannigan next season.
Old 02-17-05, 08:12 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Just got done watching House M.D., and had to laugh when I saw "Lily Kane" moonlighting as the girlfriend on that show. Damn, she's got a huge rack nowadays. (that's my medical assessment).
Old 02-22-05, 02:21 PM

Great episode, got things back on track for the main mytery which should be moving closer to the forefront with the season drawing to a close. I loved her turning the tables on Koontz at the prison and then just walking off. Beautiful.