Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

All I wanted to do was eat a Pizza and watch 24 (includes season 4 spoilers)

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-04, 09:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All I wanted to do was eat a pizza and watch 24 today. After totally getting into this episode I was shocked to find out what happened at the mall, after this happended I clicked on my play button to go to the main menu, all of a sudden the screen said, "Unable to Read Disc". What a shame, if it weren't for my stupid DVD player, I probably would be done with Season 3 right now. I sure hope itys true that some people here think Tony and Jack are partners in the next one, that would kick so much ass, please for the people who saw the first 24 minutes, just answer me one thing....did you see Tony?

Last edited by Dalvin; 01-02-05 at 05:52 PM.
Old 12-31-04, 10:15 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Dalvin
please for the people who saw the first 24 minutes, just answer me one thing....did you see Tony?
Spoiler:
At this point, Tony isn't even going to be on the show this season. But like Sherry Palmer last season, that could change quickly, but as of now, he isn't going to be on the show.
Old 12-31-04, 11:06 PM
Banned

This is Bullshit(in Rob Schneider voice from "Big Daddy")....No Carlos Bernard? what idiodt decided to go that route for Season 4? If he wanted more money they should have paid him. He's an incredible asset to 24 that shouldn't be taken likely. ....which means no Michelle now(another one I like), shit next thing your going to tell me, there's no David Palmer but Chloe is coming back.
Old 12-31-04, 11:55 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 911 Likes on 646 Posts
Screw Tony. I want more Michelle. You will understand once you get to the hotel episode.
Old 01-01-05, 03:56 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I sure hope it's true that some people here think Tony and Jack are partners in the next one,
You do realize where you got that little piece of knowledge from right? Me. Yes Dalvin, no matter how much I want to make your life a living hell, much like Jack Bauer having to drag and keep Nina around, I need to deal with keeping you around. That piece of info is 100% true.
Spoiler:
Tony and Michelle
are back and in a big way this season. But don't expect to see them in the first 24 minutes, let alone first few episodes.

Last edited by Jackskeleton; 01-02-05 at 06:35 PM.
Old 01-02-05, 10:30 AM
Banned

That would kick so much ass if it were true. I just finished all of Season 3 last night, and I just want Tony and Michelle to get the respect that they deserve. Isn't the 2 hour premiere tonight????
Old 01-02-05, 11:49 AM

Received 798 Likes on 521 Posts
Maybe Tony is watching the extended edition of the Return of the King he got for Christmas, and that's going to keep him sidetracked until at least episode 5... and that's if he doesn't blow through the special features on the other two discs.
Old 01-02-05, 01:31 PM
Banned

Spo

!!!SPOILers AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found out that my least favorite character is set to return in a bigger
role this season NO!!!!!!!! Please God, let jack(skeleton, not bauer) be right about what he said. So let me get this straight:

Possibly No 1) Chase Edmunds, David Palmer, Kim Bauer, Tony Ameida or Michelle Dessler?????? That's a big group of people that all had great chemistry. I know its been awhile, but damm, Chase seemed like a young Jack Bauer and I liked that.
Old 01-02-05, 02:06 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
I'm telling you Tony and Michelle are back. Sometimes dalvin, I just want to slap you. Then the other times I don't feel that impulse I just want to push you off a very high building.

There is a new Jack Bauer 2.0 who took over his place when jack left but is not nearly as bad ass as jack.
Spoiler:
no worries, the poor s.o.b dies in episode 2, but not before kicking the shit out of jack and handcuffing him.

Chloe is back and in a big way. She is not so annoying anymore.

Have you've even seen Season 3? You better hurry. You only have a week.

Spoiler:
expect tony during the mid section of the story arc. around episodes 6-10

Last edited by Jackskeleton; 01-02-05 at 02:32 PM.
Old 01-02-05, 02:19 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Jackskeleton
I'm telling you Tony and Michelle are back. Sometimes dalvin, I just want to slap you. Then the other times I don't feel that impulse I just want to push you off a very high building.
Old 01-02-05, 02:21 PM
Banned

I'll prefer being slapped as opposed to being pushed off a building, thank you!

Jack, if they are back for this season then its definetly very "hush hush" as I can't find any information online that corroberates this. However, seeing as your work for Fox I'm going to take your word for it. I did hear a rumour that supposedly Tony and Michelle got a divorce, any truth to this that you know of?
Old 01-02-05, 02:40 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Damn it Dalvin, WHAT IS YOUR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE?!

Tony and Michelle have gone through some change indeed.
Old 01-02-05, 03:26 PM
Banned

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! I was trying to figure out why that line of Tony's was blacked out. It makes me think he said something to the effect of , "She use to be my wife".

That's impressive Jack,now I'm even more curious
Old 01-02-05, 03:29 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

if they are back for this season then its definetly very "hush hush" as I can't find any information online that corroberates this.
not very hush hush when the actors flat out say it...
http://24fan.blogspot.com/2004/12/cb-js-forever.html

Also shows us your complete lack of information retrieving & extraction skills. You could never work for CTU. Stick to your Med school.

Last edited by Jackskeleton; 01-02-05 at 03:32 PM.
Old 01-02-05, 05:14 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I think we need a Jack and Dalvin show new this season on Fox. Kind of an Odd Couple thing. I for one would watch it.
Old 01-02-05, 05:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Dalvin
!!!SPOILers AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too fucking little too fucking late.

Could a mod please put a spoiler warning in the thread title please?
Old 01-02-05, 06:12 PM
Banned

Repeat Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

staright from the horse's mouth, thanks jack. I am hyped for Season 4 more than ever. I cannot wait for this to happen, thanks for the info on the story arc. I also would love to see David palmer come back, as he said to Jack towards the end of Season 3.."Once I become I private citizen I hope we can become friends".

There is one thing I don't understand. After everything was resolved, Palmer called to congradulate Bauer on his accomplishments for the day, why did Jack not ask Palmer to grant Tony a Presidential Pardon and get him off the hook at the end? he had the power, and I'm sure Palmer would have granted it, this would then have smoothed things out with Jack and Tony(we all know there was still some issues at the end)