Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

North Shore 12/02/04

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-04, 10:58 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
North Shore 12/02/04

John Doe lives! And he's a world class chef now!

Could this show have some of the dumbest characters on TV?

MJ is sooooo dumb that she's becoming an embarrassment to bleached blondes everywhere. Her father abused her once again with the score (why doesn't she put a valuable piece of jewelry in the hotel safe, or in a bank deposit box?).

Jason gets smacked by the backhand of love once again as Nicole rebuffs his marriage proposal. Jason used to be the core of this show, and now he's being moved into the scenery at times.

Frankie, dude, you have to tap it when it is all over you, my man. It ain't gonna matter if you "wait" for the first time with Tessa because she's a maneater, and you are the main entre.

Gabriel is such a waste of a character. Yawn.

Chris is also a waste.

Alex only knows how to blackmail her way to the top. How many times do we have to see this tactic play out?
Old 12-02-04, 11:12 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 258 Likes on 195 Posts
Re: North Shore 12/02/04

Originally posted by Patman
MJ is sooooo dumb that she's becoming an embarrassment to bleached blondes everywhere. Her father abused her once again with the score (why doesn't she put a valuable piece of jewelry in the hotel safe, or in a bank deposit box?).
You were supposed to feel bad for her but I was laughing at the end. Who leaves a bracelt worth 5 figures inside a box in the closet