DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Survivor 11/04 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/394362-survivor-11-04-a.html)

vaporware 11-04-04 07:31 PM

Survivor 11/04

I'm shocked there isn't a thread.

Why did they blur out Scouts face before she started her challenge?

hotaru_san 11-04-04 08:05 PM

I didn't notice that, but I wasn't giving it my full attention.

I still think this is one of the dumber casts.

Patman 11-04-04 08:12 PM

Tribal council victim:

Spoiler:
Rory got the boot as the vote went down gender lines, much to the dismay of the remaining 3 men. Hahaha!

I think it's hilarious because reverse ageism among the men reared its ugly head early in the game, and it's coming back to bite the men in the gonads.

TwineTime 11-04-04 08:20 PM

Spoiler:
Well, that sucked. Rory was my favorite and I'm sad to see him go. He should have approached Ami about voting for Chad or Chris to buy some time.

Josh-da-man 11-04-04 08:38 PM

Oh, man, they are so fucked now...

Spoiler:
Unless Sarge, Chad, and Chris can convince Twila and Julie to swing back their way, they're gone 1-2-3.

Hard to tell now, but I could see maybe a couple of the women who think they're at the bottom of the girl's alliance pecking order bolting, but it'll have to happen fast.

Timber 11-04-04 08:42 PM

Ami.....:drool:

lucasorion 11-04-04 09:34 PM

Originally posted by Timber
Sorry, but I can't find a woman who hates men as much as she does attractive.

nny 11-04-04 09:48 PM

Rory had the quote of the night: "I was ecstatic to get back on the men."

Red Dog 11-04-04 10:03 PM

Originally posted by Timber

Maybe in the Playboy spread. Not on Survivor.

B.A. 11-04-04 10:14 PM

The only person on this show that is drool-worthy is Julie.

Patman 11-04-04 10:25 PM

Eliza has supplanted Heidi as this season's Skeletor.

Jackskeleton 11-04-04 10:33 PM

Eh, I still think Eliza has nice tits. Glad she's not off the show just yet.

Patman 11-04-04 10:35 PM

I'm talking about Eliza's sunken, sallow looking cheeks.

girlnextdoor 11-04-04 11:14 PM

I am sad to see Rory go and eventually all of the men in general.
What is going to happen to all of the women once the men are gone? Are they going to tell Jeff that they can't have TC because they don't want to vote any women off.

Jackskeleton 11-04-04 11:58 PM

I thought Rory complained a lot. Since day one he doesn't seem to know how to play the game right and annoys people. I'm surprised he lasted this long.

DVD007 11-05-04 12:40 AM

Originally posted by lucasorion
Sorry, but I can't find a woman who hates men as much as she does attractive.
I agree...Someone must have REALLY wronged her...she HATES men I believe!!

Bruce

Goldberg74 11-05-04 03:31 AM

Chris to Chad: "[You] have a leg up on them... oh, hey, I didn't mean..." rotfl

As soon as Chad's voted off, I'm not watching anymore.

boredsilly 11-05-04 03:47 AM

I think its smart for Ami to try to get all the men off the island. The women haven't really been that good in challenges this season and the further along they take any man really brings down their chances of winning. Once they get rid of Sarge (assuming he doesn't take the idol week after week)...it's over for the dudes. That being said, it's really stupid of Ami to wear her bias on her sleeve. That whole jury thing is really going to come back and bite her in the ass. Julie, Twila, Scout...any of the women are almost automatic winners if they go up against her in the final two.

So glad to see Rory gone. What a tit.

sven 11-05-04 06:09 AM

Man all I know is I'd have made every single one of them look as slow as Scout in that challenge. Sarge would still be on his way back for his second flag and I'd already have my immunity necklace on. If only John could have made it through one more council.

Patman 11-05-04 06:32 AM

I'm sure the men wished they would have booted off Twila or Julie instead of John in the last tribal council. Hahaha.

Jadzia 11-05-04 07:28 AM

Re: Survivor 11/04

Originally posted by waporvare
Why did they blur out Scouts face before she started her challenge?
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. I kept running that scene back on my Tivo and I was like, WTF? :confused:

The only thing I can figure is that shot was one of Burnett's infamous "retakes" and they used a stand-in for Scout, who was maybe too pooped to do a re-shoot?

Red Dog 11-05-04 07:47 AM

Originally posted by B.A.

Agreed.

mookiemeister 11-05-04 08:04 AM

I'm rooting for Ami to go all the way. But she has a big target on her back because of her leadership role. After they eliminate all the guys, the women might pick Ami off next unless she can show that she's not as much of a threat.

IdgIe49 11-05-04 08:29 AM

I couldnt control my laughter after Rory got the boot. Man that was beautiful. I didnt want Ami to go, but if she goes now, at least she'll be on the jury and I still get to look at her.

SunMonkey 11-05-04 08:36 AM

Originally posted by B.A.
:up: