Reload this Page >

Angel's Lorne-Andy Hallet in Hospital

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 06-05-04, 08:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.slayerverse.net/tanet/net...ws.php&id=8800

The ANGEL star has been taken to the hospital due to massive heart problems a few hours ago. Update.

Andy, who actually had to be present at a convention yesterday, was excused and it was published that he is in hospital due to heart problems (enlarged heart) and is being hooked up to an oxygen tank now. There isn't anything accurate to his situation, but if and when there is any further information, we will post it here.

GET WELL SOON
Old 06-05-04, 03:47 PM

Andy Hallett on the road to recovery after viral infection
From Andy Hallett:

Hi everyone, thanks for checking up on my new site! I wish I had better news for you at the moment, however I am having a bit of a rough time right now, medically speaking. As you know, it would take a lot for me to miss a scheduled event (ya know what a ham I am...) but Iím unable to fly or travel at the moment. Last week I was hospitalized due to a minor viral infection that was complicated by exhaustion.

This minor problem turned ďnot so minorĒ quite quickly and was causing major problems with my lungs and breathing. I was in the I.C.U. At Cedars-Sinai Medical for the past 5 days under the care of wonderful doctors and nurses who I owe the world to. I am forever grateful for the care, concern, and unbelievable treatment given to me by all of them, but especially Dr. Sourpik Avakian. She was by my side every step of the way and gave me constant hope and lots of love. Thank you Dr. Avakian for everything...I owe ya one and I love you.

Doctor Avakian and I are both predicting and hoping for a speedy recovery, but I just have to rest, rest, rest, rest, rest, rest (as she says). I am very sorry if I disappointed anyone with my absence from this weekendís event in the Poconos, believe me Iíd be there if I could. I promise to make it up to you somehow.

So thatís it for now, Iíll keep ya posted as time goes on. Thank you again to the wonderful staff at Cedarís, to my awesome circle of friends who have helped me immensely through this, especially Dayne Johnson, Mark Lutz, Matt Williamson, Dr. Avakian, Janet, Dr. J., Charlie, Reiss, Pat Brady, and my Mom and Dad. I love you guys very much. Oh and sorry to that little nurse I had to cuss out while in the hospital....I was kinda cranky that day....oops.

Hope to see you all soon.

Best,
Andy

http://andyhallett.com/

Last edited by SeanValen; 06-05-04 at 03:49 PM.
Old 06-05-04, 04:07 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
I just read that he was hospitalized a few minutes ago.

Great to hear that he's doing okay.
Old 06-05-04, 11:10 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Wow, what a great guy. He is ALWAYS at every convention, and i'm sure he is really upset he dissapointed the fans.