Boston Rob
37.29%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Survivor Finale - 05/09/2004

Old 05-08-04, 11:31 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Survivor Finale - 05/09/2004

Don't forget: the two-hour Survivor: All-Stars finale is Sunday.

The final four:

Jenna - Borneo (9th voted out; 2nd Juror)

Rupert - Pearl Islands (9th voted out; 2nd Juror)

Amber - Australian Outback (11th voted out; 4th Juror)

Boston Rob - Marquesas (7th voted out)

Old 05-09-04, 12:05 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rob and Amber will be the final two and Rob will win.
Old 05-09-04, 12:08 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I also think Rob and Amber will be the final 2. And Rob will win. Even though I really want Amber to win, I think Rob will win it.
Old 05-09-04, 12:22 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Thanks for reminding me that the finale is today!
Old 05-09-04, 12:24 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 124 Likes on 96 Posts
Well, I did a little experiment (I took a small bag, and placed four poker chips of different colors representing the four finalists, and drew them at random).

FINAL FOUR:

Going in: RUPERT, JENNA, AMBER, ROB.

Four chips in bag, and I drew out the winner of the immunity challenge: RUPERT.

Of the other three chips left in the bag, I drew the finalist voted out, which was: JENNA.

FINAL THREE: RUPERT, AMBER, ROB

I put all three remaining chips back in the bag, and drew out the final immunity winner: RUPERT.

Of the two chips remaining in the bag, I drew out the one to be removed by the immunity winner, which was: AMBER.

FINAL TWO: ROB, RUPERT

With both chips in the bag, I drew one final chip, and the winner of Survivor All-Stars: RUPERT.

And, for the record, Jenna was red, Rupert was blue, Rob was white with an "R" written on it, and Amber was white with an "A" written on it.
Old 05-09-04, 03:19 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I wish that the 2 people who voted for Jenna would have explained how they thought that was possible. To get past how much she is disliked by everyone, she'd pretty much have to run the table and win all the immunities OR whomever does win, realizes that she's the best one to go up against and that gets her to the final 2. While that seems possible, I can't see her winning against anyone. I would be happy, but it just seems completely out of the realm of possibilites.

It's probably going to be Rob and Amber and I just have a gut feeling Amber is going to win.

I really don't like the fact that a "couple" could go up against each other and that we pretty much know they two of them are still together after the show. There will be little drama if the 2 of them make it to the final, because it really won't matter who wins.
Old 05-09-04, 05:56 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
I'm just glad rupert got to the final four this time.
Old 05-09-04, 05:58 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It's the two hour finale and the one hour reunion show. Just a reminder.

And yeah, mark me down for Boston Rob too.
Old 05-09-04, 07:53 AM
I Don't Use Spoiler Tags

Josh, I would like to introduce to the sun, sun this is Josh, who obivously has never seen you

I do not know why every does not want Rob or Amber to win just because they are "dating" like Rob, says he will not let anyone get in his way for the million even Ambuh, and even if they are dating it does not mean he is giving her alot of money, I know damn will I would not give my girlfriend a million dollars if I won it, I would by her a shrimp basket at Sizzler and a kick to the gut, and tell her " I'm off to the strip club bitch!"
Old 05-09-04, 10:58 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Go Rob & Amber!

The one person I definitely do not want to see win is Jenna.

It will be interesting to see what they come up with to break what I assume will be a 2-2 tie after the first IC.
Old 05-09-04, 11:49 AM

Originally posted by Red Dog
It will be interesting to see what they come up with to break what I assume will be a 2-2 tie after the first IC.
I wouldn't bet on that happening. Especially if Rupert dosen't win immunity. I can see Jenna voting with Rob and Amber to secure a top three finish for herself. Of the four, I think she is most likely to break an alliance.
Old 05-09-04, 12:22 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 20 Likes on 4 Posts
I think Amber will win it.

On the Reunion show, acccording to TV Guide Sue Hawk underwent an "extreme makeover" of sorts (boob job, liposuction, the works) and the reunion show will be the first time that she unveils her new look.
Old 05-09-04, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

Rob wins everything if he wins immunity, but in a suprise immunity challenge, someone other than Rob wins allowing Rupert to make it to the final two where he wins.
Old 05-09-04, 12:39 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I heard another idea of the twist - that there is some kind of live TV voting, where both the survivors vote for the "One Survivor" and the TV audience also vote one - with two one million dollar prizes. I wouldn't doubt if both Amber and Rob wins. What's his butt (the host guy - can't remember his name) really seems to like those two.
Old 05-09-04, 02:49 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts
There is a live survivor all-stars special coming up this thursday. Apparently, public voting will be required for something.
Old 05-09-04, 03:57 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by sinned
On the Reunion show, acccording to TV Guide Sue Hawk underwent an "extreme makeover" of sorts (boob job, liposuction, the works) and the reunion show will be the first time that she unveils her new look.
Well, except for the fact she was on Extra the other day with a few minutes of screen time on her new look.

She looked younger, but let's get serious. There was no hot babe hiding under there.
Old 05-09-04, 04:44 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I'm hopin' that Rupert wins but it'll probably be Rob or Ambuh. I can't stand Rob for many reasons: 1) He likes to lie to ppl even when he doens't need to, 2) He's from Boston and a Red Sox fan, 3) He seems like one of those punks who picked on ppl (he always made fun of Rupert and I think too).
Old 05-09-04, 05:10 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I think Rob and Amber will be the final two and the jury will go with Amber... Rob has too many enemies and stabbed too many backs.... should be interesting.

MATT
Old 05-09-04, 05:26 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Location: Lounging on the beach in L.A., frappucino in hand...
Originally posted by suziq999
I heard another idea of the twist - that there is some kind of live TV voting, where both the survivors vote for the "One Survivor" and the TV audience also vote one - with two one million dollar prizes. I wouldn't doubt if both Amber and Rob wins. What's his butt (the host guy - can't remember his name) really seems to like those two.
Yeah, I was thinking the "stunning twist" would be something along these lines, but not quite this different... I seem to recall before All-stars started that the gossip was that the prize would be TWO million, then it starts and it's all about "one million dollars", same old stuff. I'm thinking the "twist" will be something ho-hum like upping the grandprize... which would be great for whoever won, but not exactly a huge twist!

Edited after seeing the finale: Or, I could be wrong, and suziq's "guess" could be spot on...

Last edited by shoppingbear; 05-10-04 at 04:10 PM.
Old 05-09-04, 05:51 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Rob will win, but he will ditch Amber at the earliest opportunity.
Old 05-09-04, 06:37 PM
DVD Talk Hero

For Amber fans: check out Entertainment Weekly (has Brad Pitt on the cover), and turn to page 3. You can thank me now...

Go Amber!
Old 05-09-04, 06:50 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by Patman
For Amber fans: check out Entertainment Weekly (has Brad Pitt on the cover), and turn to page 3. You can thank me now...

Go Amber!
for those of us dont have a free sub to entertianment weekly, could u post a scan of that pix from it. thanks
Old 05-09-04, 06:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
RUPERT! RUPERT! RUPERT! RUPERT! RUPERT! RUPERT! RUPERT! RUPERT!

But I really think that it'll be Rob and Amber... but I would like it to be Rob and Rupert, with Rupert taking it all.

Remember, no one who has won the vehicle has won Survivor... I hope that's true.
Old 05-09-04, 07:23 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Woo Hoo!!! Amber wins immunity!
Old 05-09-04, 07:26 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally posted by Patman
Woo Hoo!!! Amber wins immunity!

And there goes Rupert because of it. Barring some miracle of course.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.