DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Survivor 5/6/2004 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/362653-survivor-5-6-2004-a.html)

Struz 05-06-04 10:09 AM

Survivor 5/6/2004

How will be voted out tonight ?

I'm hoping Rupert & Tom wake up from the spell they are under and try to vote out Rob or Amber.

Red Dog 05-06-04 10:12 AM

Go Rob & Amber!

Chrisedge 05-06-04 10:13 AM

Big Tom goes tonight.

Red Dog 05-06-04 10:21 AM

Originally posted by Chrisedge
Big Tom goes tonight.

I'm thinking Rupert unless he wins immunity. Rupert would be near impossible for any of them to beat in a final.

mookiemeister 05-06-04 10:40 AM

I think Rupert/Rob/Amber/Jenna still have an alliance. And Tom will be voted out unless he wins immunity.

crow3000 05-06-04 12:02 PM

i think that tom, rupert, and jenna need to vote out rob or amber, and when that happens i wil be happy, wait a second that would be the smart thing to do, well that won't happen then, if those three got their heads out of their butts they would actually see what is going on, and they would do the smart thing.

taa455 05-06-04 01:03 PM

Here is who I am pulling for in order. Tom first, then Rupert, Rob, Amber, Jenna.

Jenna is the least deserving, IMO.

Dubya 05-06-04 01:32 PM

Originally posted by Chrisedge
Big Tom goes tonight.
:thumbsup:

SunMonkey 05-06-04 01:59 PM

I think the only person safe tonight is Big Tom. He is the swing vote.

BDLOU 05-06-04 02:18 PM

Your assuming their is a split between the 4 others. They are all together and have been since the beginning. Tom is a goner I do believe.

Howiefan 05-06-04 02:22 PM

Apparently a surprise will be announced at the finale :

rumors are that
Spoiler:
Amber is pregnant and Rob is the father of the child

mookiemeister 05-06-04 02:24 PM

Everyone think Tom is still in alliance with Rob and Amber because they were the original Chapera. And Rupert and Jenna were not. So they are the next to go. But I think the dynamics already shifted. Look at how Alicia got voted out. She was one of remaining original Chapera and thought she was safe but got voted out.

Corky Roxbury 05-06-04 04:20 PM

well according to the cable channel listing

spoilers i dont use tags :) (cause i dont know how and am too lazy)

jenna wears

thin on the castaways, and 1 tribe member breaks up a strategy session between2 other tribe members

Big Boy Laroux 05-06-04 04:25 PM

yeah, that was on the preview from last week. i think

Spoiler:
rob is standing right behind rupert as he's talking strategy...
or maybe it was vice versa.

nothing beats sandra from last season sneaking around in the bushes.

dolphinboy 05-06-04 05:34 PM

Don't count out Shi-Ann, as she said herself countless times, the other players are stupid and not playing the game well enough.

suziq999 05-06-04 07:24 PM

Hmmm. The winner(s) of the car might have made a mistake by leaving the other three to plot their strategy.

Pistol Pete 05-06-04 07:33 PM

It's about damn time Rupert started thinking about an alliance with Tom and Jenna. But since the editors show them discussing it, I bet Tom's gone tonight.

2 mintues later I reconsidered. Rupert is an idiot.

BlackCapTen 05-06-04 07:35 PM

So far, the show is making Rob out to be the most brilliant survivor ever. I can't be sure this is happening the way I see it.

suziq999 05-06-04 07:39 PM

Wow, a challenge Amber can actually win. Amazing.

Patman 05-06-04 07:43 PM

The look on Jenna's face when Rob won immunity was priceless.

Loved Instigator Rob provoking the hell out of Rupert and Tom.

I think Rupert is a goner.

BlackCapTen 05-06-04 07:44 PM

Originally posted by Patman
The look on Jenna's face when Rob won immunity was priceless.

Loved Instigator Rob provoking the hell out of Rupert and Tom.

I think Rupert is a goner.

Sadly, I agree. These guys are not very smart. Well, Rob is.

ChemDoc 05-06-04 07:45 PM

At this point, I give up. The other three left are too ****ing IGNORANT to stop Rob and Amber. Too completely, unabashedly ****ing STUPID A55 IGNORANT to be allowed to have that much money. I give up. Rob deserves the money. Tom is a stupid ass hick, Jenna is a stupid ass annoying bitch, and Rupert is just stupid.

Pistol Pete 05-06-04 07:48 PM

Originally posted by ChemDoc
At this point, I give up. The other three left are too ****ing IGNORANT to stop Rob and Amber. Too completely, unabashedly ****ing STUPID A55 IGNORANT to be allowed to have that much money. I give up. Rob deserves the money. Tom is a stupid ass hick, Jenna is a stupid ass annoying bitch, and Rupert is just stupid.
:thumbsup:

Patman 05-06-04 07:54 PM

Well, unbelievably,
Spoiler:
Big Tom
got the boot! Amber and Rob have stabbed many people in the back this season.

BlackCapTen 05-06-04 07:54 PM

I really didn't see that coming. Only thing I can think of is Tom was too stubborn to go with Rupert/Jenna.

I did like Tom's look back at the tribe as he was walking away.