DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   NYPD Blue - 04/20/04 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/359648-nypd-blue-04-20-04-a.html)

B.A. 04-20-04 04:51 PM

NYPD Blue - 04/20/04

"Peeler? I Hardly Knew Her"

Spoiler:
A man suffers from amnesia after being shot in the head; DNA testing exonerates a man convicted of raping and murdering a 12-year-old girl; Ortiz and Ronson uncover a preteen prostitution ring.
Adult Situations.

Cast: Dennis Franz, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Gordon Clapp, Henry Simmons, Bill Brochtrup, Garcelle Beauvais, Charlotte Ross, Esai Morales, Jacqueline Obradors, John O'Donohue, Austin Majors, Jessalyn Gilsig, Bruce A. Young, Ron Dean, Francis X. McCarthy, Lorinne Vozoff, Dakin Matthews, Scott Alan Smith, Michael Bofshever, Charles Esten.
Director(s): Jesse Bochco .
Producer(s): Steven Bochco, Mark Tinker, Bill Clark.
Writer(s): Tom Szentyorgyi.

Original Airdate: April 20, 2004.

B.A. 04-20-04 10:06 PM

Obradors and Gilsig seem to be working together nicely. Gilsig is no Charlotte Ross, but at least she doesn't suck.

They need to give Dennis Franz another Emmy.

Wow - Gibson's stupidity continues to amaze. Jones and Medavoy gave him some classic looks tonight when they were talking about amnesiacs. :lol:

madcougar 04-20-04 11:38 PM

I really enjoyed the episode tonight. I think this season has been one of the better ones over the last few years.

Rogue588 04-20-04 11:43 PM

Originally posted by B.A.
They need to give Dennis Franz another Emmy.
They need to reverse the decision regarding next year...

About tonight's show:

Didn't much care for Rita's case. But I did like watching her walk...

lucasorion 04-21-04 07:09 AM

Originally posted by B.A.

Wow - Gibson's stupidity continues to amaze. Jones and Medavoy gave him some classic looks tonight when they were talking about amnesiacs. :lol:

I liked how suddenly Greg was looking like a sharp and highly-capable cop in comparison to Gibson.

B.A. 04-21-04 07:22 AM

Originally posted by lucasorion
I liked how suddenly Greg was looking like a sharp and highly-capable cop in comparison to Gibson.
I caught that right away, too. For once, Jones and Medavoy were equals. :lol:

B.A. 04-21-04 07:23 AM

Originally posted by Rogue588
But I did like watching her [Rita] walk...
I concur - my eyes definitely went into a sharper focus when she was walking around in that blue blouse.

Jnuke 04-21-04 08:15 AM

Originally posted by madcougar
I think this season has been one of the better ones over the last few years.
Agreed. I could never afford to buy the whole series, but I'd love to have the past couple of years on dvd. Unfortunately, it sounds like that may never happen at this point.

So I still hope Hatcher returns before the end of the year, even though the concept of a "recurring villain" is a little odd for a show like this. Maybe he could join forces with the guy who shot Rodriguez (Fraker?) for a kind of :johnwoo: Super-Villain Team Up!

Red Dog 04-21-04 10:21 AM

Gibson cracking open the Physician's Desk Reference. Thanks for the help, Sarge. :lol:

birdseye 04-21-04 11:22 AM

I had to also laugh at Medavoy rolling his eyes at someone else instead of the other way around. This was another good episode and I agree about Dennis Franz getting another emmy. His work all season has been great. I doubt it'll happen though.

Jobronie 04-21-04 11:23 AM

About 45 minutes into the show, I got an intense craving for Krispy Kreme donuts.

Anyone else......?

(That product placement would have made Mike Myers jealous.)

B.A. 04-21-04 12:02 PM

Jobronie - you're not alone. I saw the box and I began to salivate.

Charlie Goose 04-21-04 12:21 PM

Originally posted by Jnuke

So I still hope Hatcher returns before the end of the year, even though the concept of a "recurring villain" is a little odd for a show like this. Maybe he could join forces with the guy who shot Rodriguez (Fraker?) for a kind of :johnwoo: Super-Villain Team Up!

Teaming up with that muscle man cop that tangled with Kelly in season 1, and the cop that planted drugs in Junior's car last season to make an Evil Ex-Cop Foursome.