DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Apprentice 04/01 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/356258-apprentice-04-01-a.html)

Kal-El 04-01-04 04:45 PM

Apprentice 04/01

Ok, wanted to start the early so we can speculate who's gonna get kicked tonight.

My bet's on Troy, based solely on the fact that in the previews, the Donald goes, "You should've just kep your mouth shut" and I think Troy's the biggest blabbermouth among those left.

al_bundy 04-01-04 04:49 PM

I think the final episode is that trump is going to get fired. The company is hopelessly in debt and may not be able to make interest payments in a few months. I wonder if the donald can wiggle out of this one like he did the last time 10 years ago.

shanester 04-01-04 04:50 PM

I think it's Kwame he's the weakest of the remaining 5 (?) imo

Fok 04-01-04 05:03 PM

I hope its Kwame or Bill, those don't bring too much to the table.

Red Dog 04-01-04 05:48 PM

It has to be Kwame assuming his team loses. He has done squat.

Tafellappen 04-01-04 06:08 PM

I think it'll be Amy.

LBCrazyFool 04-01-04 06:16 PM

Nick...

DJ_Spyder 04-01-04 06:17 PM

Originally posted by Tafellappen
I think it'll be Amy.
My money is on Amy as well if the previews are any indication:
Spoiler:
it appears that Amy and Nick's relationship goes sour and Nick might turn on Amy but you can never can tell with those two.

Brain Stew 04-01-04 06:28 PM

I think it's
Spoiler:
Amy
because

Spoiler:
The synopsis on TVTome states: The final five candidates face off in the chic world of high-priced Manhattan real estate. A blossoming romance wilts and a star candidate falls from grace. So it's either Troy or Amy as they are the only two "star candidates."

PhYbEr 04-01-04 07:59 PM

umm.. am i missing something? 9:00 and I'm seeing nightly news w/ tom brokaw (and even he's not there) where's the apprentice?

found out: local atlanta ota hd is not showing it for some reason.. this has never happened before..

Derrich 04-01-04 08:24 PM

I'm calling foul right now! Right friggin' now, I'm calling foul! That was a bigger set up than the one that brought down Dillenger.

D

chrisih8u 04-01-04 08:25 PM

Originally posted by Derrich
I'm calling foul right now! Right friggin' now, I'm calling foul! That was a bigger set up than the one that brought down Dillenger.

D

Yep. Just like the apartment contest. :down:

ClarkKentKY 04-01-04 08:53 PM

The Audio Dubbing on this show has been driving me nuts for weeks. Everything Trump has said on the whole show has sounded patched together. I dont' think anything said in the boardroom tonight by trump was actually said IN the boardroom.

worrywort 04-01-04 08:54 PM

that was poorly edited

briank 04-01-04 08:54 PM

Originally posted by Red Dog
It has to be Kwame assuming his team loses. He has done squat.
I think that's what it should have been.

Education is a lot, but he hasn't shown real skills so far.

Troy, while maybe not being chosen as the winner should have outlasted Kwame.

I think I would pick Bill, he seems the best all-around candidate to me.

briank 04-01-04 08:55 PM

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

........................Ponderosa is back next week.

briank 04-01-04 08:55 PM

Really didn't agree with the "setup" of the contest either.
Amy/Nick had it handed to them on a silver platter and got too "lucky".

ClarkKentKY 04-01-04 08:56 PM

Troy was my personal pick. I guess now it defaults down to Amy.

D'oh!Marosa

chrisih8u 04-01-04 08:56 PM

God damn Omerosa! :mad:

I hope next week's challenge is inflicitng the most amount of bodily harm to her.

silentbob007 04-01-04 09:00 PM

Omerosa's probably getting back on the show because she remembered to get a note from her doctor about her serious head injury ...

"Dear Mr. Trump,

Please excuse Omerosa from being a whiny baby who blamed everyone else for her mistakes. She sustained a retroactive head injury.

Sincerely,
Dr. Nick Riviera"

candyrocket786 04-01-04 09:01 PM

So..... because he has only a high school diploma, Troy doesn't get the job. bullshit! :mad:

Trelach24 04-01-04 09:06 PM

I think it'll come down to Kwame and Amy just because they're the "safe" picks.

I'm sure Donald isn't looking for some TV show contestants to triple his wealth. Just don't do anything to screw this up.

Brain Stew 04-01-04 09:09 PM

Originally posted by candyrocket786
So..... because he has only a high school diploma, Troy doesn't get the job. bullshit! :mad:
That and his skills aren't suited to be CEO, which is what this competition leads up to. That being said, I cannot view Kwame as a CEO. Bill slighty. To me, it's down to Nick & Amy.

Red Dog 04-01-04 09:09 PM

I hate to say it but 2 words: 'affirmative' and 'action.'

What a joke.

For anyone who has a Harvard MBA, the value of your degree keeps dropping each week this carbon blob escapes termination.

Oh well, at least Amber survived tonight's reality games.

Sernov 04-01-04 09:14 PM

Amy and Nick winning was such a setup, glad I'm not the only one that sees that.

I was pretty shocked when Troy picked Bill due to the Troy/Kwame friendship, but I believe Troy realized he was out regardless. He just had a better shot against Kwame, and he gets to go the distance with his friend by his side.

Next week looks interesting, two firings.... And two words? Oma-rosa? -ohbfrank-