Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Crossing Jordan (3/21): Dead or Alive (Jeff Fahey siting!)

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-04, 01:16 AM

Received 798 Likes on 521 Posts

MACY INVESTIGATES FUGITIVE RAPIST--When Macy (Miguel Ferrer) receives a photo indicating that a wealthy heir accused of rape and murder (guest star Anthony Starke) five years prior is striking again in Mexico, he travels there to prove that the man responsible for the recent heinous crime is the same man he investigated years before. Back home, Woody (Jerry O'Connell) works the case with the original detective (guest star Jsu Garcia), though both must turn to Jordan (Jill Hennessy) to get information they need from a reluctant witness (guest star Sarah Joy Brown). Ravi Kapoor, Steve Valentine, Kathryn Hahn, Ivan Sergei and Jennifer Finnigan also star.

This episode was alright... was suprised to see Jeff Fahey pop up as a bounty hunter.

The episode focused on Macy, and Jordan was just an after thought. It was a welcomed change. I like Miguel Ferrer... he's a good actor and anti-Jordan.

This show is going to get lost on Sunday nights... I hope they give it one more season in its regular slot (Monday @ 10/9) to regain it's fan base.