DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   NBC Affiliate Immediately Cuts from Conan Obrien/Andy Dick Stunt/Moment (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/350661-nbc-affiliate-immediately-cuts-conan-obrien-andy-dick-stunt-moment.html)

PacMan2006 03-03-04 12:24 AM

NBC Affiliate Immediately Cuts from Conan Obrien/Andy Dick Stunt/Moment

This happen to anyone else? I was just watching and Andy Dick was claiming Tobey Maquire stalks him. In walks a guy dressed up as Spiderman. He jumps onto the chair, grabs Andy Dick's head, and literally starts thrusting his pelvis over and over into Andy Dick's earhole/head. Over and over and over and over. After the fifth "pump" the affiliate immediately cuts to a movie trailer featuring Angelina Jolie and Kiefer Sutherland. Before I can even find out what that movie is, they cut back to Conan Obrien wrapping up the interview with Dick and thanking him for being on the show.

This happen to anyone else?

Alyoshka 03-03-04 12:27 AM

They didn't cut it on my affiliate.

gerrythedon 03-03-04 03:35 AM

just saw it :lol:

Morf 03-03-04 07:39 AM

Where do you live? Utah?

Deftones 03-03-04 07:50 AM

bahahahah

Gotta love all this shit because of the boob's boob. :mad:

Michael Corvin 03-03-04 08:19 AM

yep. They need to pitch her ass out of the country. Lie to her, tell her it is a reality show in the congo, and there will only be her for the imaginary cameras to focus on for a year.

mmconhea 03-03-04 08:59 AM

Yeah, blame her, not the people doing the actual censoring . Duh

Rypro 525 03-03-04 09:47 AM

guess i'll have to watch tonight on comedy central.

MrE 03-03-04 10:56 AM

Originally posted by Michael Corvin
yep. They need to pitch her ass out of the country.
This is as bad as the censors. It was just a breast...and not even a naked breast at that. GET OVER IT ALREADY.

Rico Diablo 03-03-04 11:10 AM

I saw it uncut in Chicago. One of the funniest things I've seen in awhile. The look on Andy's face while it was happening was priceless. As was the fact that it went on seemingly for a good thirty seconds.

Morf 03-03-04 11:11 AM

Wow. Thanks for hijacking the thread. If I want to hear more about Janet Jackson's boob, I'll go back in time 1 month. ;)

So what gives with cutting from Conan? What that only one affiliate?

DRG 03-03-04 11:58 AM

Re: NBC Affiliate Immediately Cuts from Conan Obrien/Andy Dick Stunt/Moment

Originally posted by PacMan2006
I was just watching and Andy Dick was claiming Tobey Maquire stalks him. In walks a guy dressed up as Spiderman. He jumps onto the chair, grabs Andy Dick's head, and literally starts thrusting his pelvis over and over into Andy Dick's earhole/head. Over and over and over and over.

This happen to anyone else?

I'm having this same problem. Except in my case I think it's Halle Berry doing the 'stalking' in her Catwoman getup. It was annoying at first, but I got used to it.

balancer 03-03-04 12:00 PM

Originally posted by Morf
Where do you live? Utah?
Bushamerica, actually

Y2K Falcon 03-04-04 12:54 AM

Since when is 50,996,116 the MAJORITY of 281.4 million? :hscratch:

Was Bush also responsible for Lucy and Desi sleeping in separate beds? ;)

Vegas9203 03-04-04 07:34 AM

Originally posted by Y2K Falcon

Was Bush also responsible for Lucy and Desi sleeping in separate beds? ;)

Before you know it they'll have Raymond and Debra sleeping in separate beds....and the cast of all major sitcoms will wait until marriage to have sex.
...and I believe Balancer was referencing the MAJORITY of people that VOTED....
But maybe you just need to not randomly respond to someone's
signature.

;)

Morf 03-04-04 07:50 AM

Sweet Jebus, back to the thread subject people!

Comedy Central aired this episode of Conan yesterday uncut. I have to say, I think the reason some affiliates cut the feed is because Andy Dick was so freaking annoying and unfunny.

Vegas9203 03-04-04 07:57 AM

Originally posted by Morf
Sweet Jebus, back to the thread subject people!

Comedy Central aired this episode of Conan yesterday uncut. I have to say, I think the reason some affiliates cut the feed is because Andy Dick was so freaking annoying and unfunny.

I hate Andy Dick, I must agree there!! I don't understand how he's even still allowed on TV.

Mopower 03-04-04 10:46 AM

It would have been awsome if they pulled his mask off and it really was Toby McGuire.