DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   YABT: Britney Spears on Primetive Live (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/329941-yabt-britney-spears-primetive-live.html)

big whoppa 11-13-03 10:54 PM

YABT: Britney Spears on Primetive Live

Who caught the Britney Spears interview by Diane Sawyer? Obviously, it was done to promote her new album but in the interview:

*Britney admitted she wish she had a voice like Xtina Aguilera. First time I heard that from her.

*Britney in a strange way cried when Diane Sawyer brought up the problems she's dealt with in the past year.

*Justin's story of Britney's betrayal is his way of dealing with their breakup. His account was not the entire truth according to Britney. She has to look out for herself. That's the lesson she learned.

*Britney bears no responsibility for the young girls who look up to her as a role model.

*On the subject of MJ and Diane's probing question of whether Britney believed he did anything to the young children, Britney claims she chooses to believe nothing happened.

*On her new album, Britney has written a song about masturbation. She also implied that she has had first-hand knowledge of it. (see mature forum)

*No tongue action occurred between Britney and Madonna on the MTV award show.

She still sounds like a 15 year old girl from the South.

BTW, YABT stands for Yet Another Britney Thread

JoeyOhhhh 11-13-03 11:14 PM

Re: YABT: Britney Spears on Primetive Live

Originally posted by big whoppa
*On her new album, Britney has written a song about masturbation. She also implied that she has had first-hand knowledge of it. (see mature forum)

I can't wait to see the music video for that :hump:

big whoppa 11-13-03 11:21 PM

It's called "Touch of My Hand." Obviously, she's brought it up to provoke interest in her new album.

ugabuga 11-13-03 11:36 PM

yep complete media whore

hgar78 11-14-03 09:55 AM

-rolleyes- can't she just go away already?!? i am so tired of hearing about her no-talent ass.

BTW, why in the hell did they ask her about MJ???

big whoppa 11-14-03 09:58 AM

Because she said something about being so happy to meet him at the award show and how talented he was.

Rico Diablo 11-14-03 10:09 AM

Re: YABT: Britney Spears on Primetive Live

*Britney in a strange way cried when Diane Sawyer brought up the problems she's dealt with in the past year.
Strange is right. When she could tell she was about to start crying she kept saying "Eww! Eww! Strong Britney! Strong Britney!" then did the obligatory "Stop the cameras."

Hilarious!

Groucho 11-14-03 10:11 AM

The only reason I clicked this thread was because I didn't know what YABT was.

B.A. 11-14-03 10:49 AM

Originally posted by Groucho
The only reason I clicked this thread was because I didn't know what YABT was.
:lol: Same here.

big whoppa 11-14-03 11:29 AM

Re: Re: YABT: Britney Spears on Primetive Live

Originally posted by Danger1313
Strange is right. When she could tell she was about to start crying she kept saying "Eww! Eww! Strong Britney! Strong Britney!" then did the obligatory "Stop the cameras."

Hilarious!

Yeah, I was thinking "what was that about?" I had to replay that part. She was smiling and all of sudden the tears started flowing.

Daytripper 11-14-03 11:49 AM

Re: Re: YABT: Britney Spears on Primetive Live

Originally posted by Danger1313

Hilarious!

God, I'm sorry I missed this. And yes, I clicked on this thread too because I also was curious what YABT meant.

Hgar78, couldn't agree with you more. Why won't she just go away for good?

JoeyOhhhh, hasn't she done this in all of her videos thus far? She certainly hasn't left anything to the imagination. Is there a song on the new album called "Camel Toe" by any chance?

big whoppa 11-14-03 11:57 AM

She wasn't too happy about a couple of photos that were shot. Primarily the one with Britney practically naked with nothing on but a strand of pearls to hide her naughty bits.

Rypro 525 11-14-03 01:04 PM

did she bring up the lip synching?

UAIOE 11-14-03 01:23 PM

She wasn't too happy about a couple of photos that were shot. Primarily the one with Britney practically naked with nothing on but a strand of pearls to hide her naughty bits.
This sounds like 80% of the photos taken of her nowadays.

If shes going to be pissed about that one she should be pissed about the rest that as well.

Jepthah 11-14-03 02:38 PM

Just to reiterate what a soft-pedal job this was by ABC and how low they've sunk, there was nothing in the interview about either her failed movie or failed restaurant. :lol: I'll bet that was pre-arranged.

dvdmovie1 11-14-03 03:00 PM

She actually did bring up the lip synching, saying that there are times when she is "backed up" by a track, meaning that she is singing along with it.

Iron Chef 11-14-03 03:07 PM

http://images.thisislondon.co.uk/v2/...03_400x450.jpg

Dr. DVD 11-14-03 03:27 PM

Just wanted to know what YABT meant.

Even she has constipation issues I see.

B.A. 11-14-03 04:02 PM

I want the first tear! ;)

B.A. 11-14-03 04:03 PM

Originally posted by dvdmovie1
She actually did bring up the lip synching, saying that "at all times" she is "backed up" by a track, meaning that she is singing along with it.
There - fixed.

William Fuld 11-14-03 04:46 PM

The best part was when she started absent-mindedly cracking her knuckles. Classy.

big whoppa 11-14-03 05:34 PM

I'm a sucker for a girl who cries though. That was real.

The world may never know what really happened between Britney and Justin.

Ninja Gaiden 11-14-03 06:28 PM

I'm a sucker for a girl who cries though. That was real.

The world may never know what really happened between Britney and Justin.

Only retarded apes would care. If you think that was real your an idiot.

Rypro 525 11-14-03 06:39 PM

Originally posted by dvdmovie1
She actually did bring up the lip synching, saying that there are times when she is "backed up" by a track, meaning that she is singing along with it.
but her mike's turned off right? cause when ever she "sings" a dance song, it sounds exactlly like the album, but apparently when ever its a pop ballad they turn the mike on.

Michael T Hudson 11-14-03 07:46 PM

Originally posted by Ninja Gaiden
Only retarded apes would care. If you think that was real your an idiot.
Nice personal attack there buddy. Spears is such a hottie.