Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The O.C. 11/12

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-03, 12:44 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The O.C. 11/12

OMG; it's so wrong, but it feels soo right. What is it about this show that keeps me watching? Summer was lookin' fine and her lines weren't bad either.

Is this what a 'phenomenon' is like?
Old 11-13-03, 03:20 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 256 Likes on 193 Posts
Good ep

I liked it when Marissa went up on stage and outed ger mom and Caleb. Looks like Ryan is starting to rub off on her.

Peter Gallagher and Adam Brody continue to be the best part of this show.
Old 11-13-03, 04:52 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good episode. Seth and Sandy are definitely the best part of the show, but the eye candy is not too far behind... Kristen is hot, as is Summer just to mention two...
Old 11-13-03, 06:53 AM

This show is just the greatest! Summer and Seth are hillarious and their exchanges are always my favorite. Sandy is funny too and what a raving slut that woman he works with is!! Unbelievable. And now they seem to be developing Ryan and Marissa a little bit more. And what a crazy bitch Marissa's mom is! It's great!
Old 11-13-03, 07:39 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 614 Likes on 493 Posts
Originally posted by Vegas9203
This show is just the greatest! Summer and Seth are hillarious and their exchanges are always my favorite. Sandy is funny too and what a raving slut that woman he works with is!! Unbelievable. And now they seem to be developing Ryan and Marissa a little bit more. And what a crazy bitch Marissa's mom is! It's great!

I agree.
Old 11-13-03, 08:27 AM

Seth is great. The conversation with Ryan about how many times he's been with girls.
"How many times, ... How many girls ... Oh God, I've got to sit down"
Old 11-13-03, 08:59 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
Seth: "I was playing Magic the Gathering when you lost your virginity."

Ryan: "You still play Magic the Gathering."

Seth: "Yeah, but not as much."

Old 11-13-03, 09:00 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by movieking
Good episode. Seth and Sandy are definitely the best part of the show, but the eye candy is not too far behind... Kristen is hot, as is Summer just to mention two...
and Rachel (Bonnie Somerville) is gorgeoud and sexy, too.

Agreed - Sandy and Seth are the best parts of the show, along w/ Summer.
Old 11-13-03, 09:33 AM
Suspended

Agree with most of what's been said here, and even the intro to the ep was great... "It never happened with Seth"...
Old 11-13-03, 01:40 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Is it wrong that I think the moms are the hottest characters in this show? I love this show so much, I've said it before and I will say it again, it feels like watching a newer version of BH 90210 - which I thoroughly enjoy.

Seth
Old 11-13-03, 02:07 PM

Originally posted by Jonny2k1
Is it wrong that I think the moms are the hottest characters in this show? I love this show so much, I've said it before and I will say it again, it feels like watching a newer version of BH 90210 - which I thoroughly enjoy.

Seth
I watched 90210 religiously when I was younger, and I actuallY enjoy this show so much more thoroughly....the humor is huge and I really like that the parents are so much a part of the story. And the moms are pretty hot
Old 11-13-03, 09:23 PM

What did Marissa say at the very end after she said she wasn't very tired. I couldn't catch it? I thought she was spelling or saying something about "deep". Not sure. ANyone?
Old 11-13-03, 09:28 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by jhiter24
What did Marissa say at the very end after she said she wasn't very tired. I couldn't catch it? I thought she was spelling or saying something about "deep". Not sure. ANyone?
What she says is: "Best...date...ever."
Old 11-14-03, 07:04 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
I worship Summer. That dress was incredible.

I preface this by saying I love this show. However, I think they need to introduce a few more characters (younger) or this show will die pretty fast. They can't keep up story lines with just those 5.
Old 11-14-03, 04:22 PM

Nobody mentioned the Seth line early in the episode when he wants to find out what happend the night before and everyone just leaves the room. He says something like "I guess I'am just here for the comedy" or something like that. Brody is the guy that stirs the drink on this show. Out of all the females I like the short blonde hair gal tha likes Seth.
Old 11-14-03, 05:07 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Kenage, the blonde is named Anna and god is she fine... I need a moment... okay Im better. I havent really watched the show in its entirety, but Anna saves it for me and next week's looks awesome with Seth, Summer, and Anna. Seth's dad "I always knew you were a late bloomer." "Thanks dad."
Old 11-14-03, 05:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts
Is this something you can begin watching mid-season?
Old 11-14-03, 05:24 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by GatorDeb
Is this something you can begin watching mid-season?
you must, you must.
Old 11-14-03, 06:07 PM

Originally posted by retihsuhnt
Kenage, the blonde is named Anna and god is she fine...
Thanks for the answer retihsuhnt and I agree with you 100%. Seth should be all over her and forget about Summer.
Old 11-14-03, 11:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Capitol of the Empire! Center of all Commerce and Culture! Crossroads of Civilization! NEW ROME!!!...aka New York City
Holly...DO NOT FORGET HOLLY!
Old 11-15-03, 12:42 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by kenage
Nobody mentioned the Seth line early in the episode when he wants to find out what happend the night before and everyone just leaves the room. He says something like "I guess I'am just here for the comedy" or something like that. Brody is the guy that stirs the drink on this show. Out of all the females I like the short blonde hair gal tha likes Seth.
I meant to say something about that quote earlier, but I forgot what he said. I literally laughed out loud when he said that. Good thing he knows his role. IMO he is still the best character.

I just rewatched this show so I had some renewed interest in the female characters. I would rank them (from hottest to least, but still incredibly hot): Kirsten Cohen, Summer, Julie Cooper, Holly, Marissa, the female attorney (can't think of here name) and Anna. They are all incredible, but Kirsten just does something for me.

And in the previews isn't it Seth's mom who says "I always knew you were a late bloomer." Doesn't make a difference either way, but that's just what I thought.

Edited because despite the post above me, I forgot Holly. That was stupid.
Old 11-15-03, 09:49 AM

For some reason Melinda Clarke (Julie Cooper) just isn't doing it for me on this show. I guess it is just the snotty attitude her character has, but I find her the least attractive woman on the show.

Kirsten is by far the hottest woman on the show and no one is even close. Summer is second, but way behind Kirsten.

Who is Holly? Is that the chick Luke hooked up with? If so she is not hotter than Rachel (female attorney), Anna or Marissa.
Old 11-15-03, 10:54 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Johnny2k1, are you feeling alright? Anna is the dog of the show?

Okay I must be missing something because Anna is damn fine: http://www.soapsite.com/oc/photos/anna.htm . Hell Fox doenst list her (Anna) or Holly as characters on the show. Give us more Anna and hand Marissa a cheeseburger.
Old 11-15-03, 02:24 PM

Originally posted by Jonny2k1
I meant to say something about that quote earlier, but I forgot what he said. I literally laughed out loud when he said that. Good thing he knows his role. IMO he is still the best character.
I believe he says, "I guess I'm just here for the comic relief..."
He's the best character....and Summer...those two have me rolling every time!
Old 11-15-03, 03:09 PM

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts
Just finished watching this episode. I liked it a lot. Seth has never had a gal before and now he has two. Good stuff!

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.