Reload this Page >

Cold Case 11/09/03

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Cold Case 11/09/03

Old 11-10-03, 10:14 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cold Case 11/09/03

Man, it's tough to follow this show because NFL games are running longer and longer.

But I liked how Lily made up some BS letters to get the perps singing like canaries. Those were some seriously deluding people.
Old 11-10-03, 10:20 AM
Political Exile

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
That is what has caused me to cancel this show. It's too much of a hassle to try to watch this show when I'm not THAT into it.
Old 11-10-03, 10:22 AM
DVD Talk Hero

That's okay, I like staring at Kathryn Morris. Plus it was good to see Summer Glau (River on Firefly) getting some work nowadays.
Old 11-10-03, 10:23 AM
Suspended

Another good ep, I dont' think there's been a bad one yet. I'm not sure how I feel about the 'young hot-shot' introduced last night, maybe he'll grow on me. And it is tough, with the NFL games running long making you decide between cutting to Alias at 9. Also the Simpsons being on at 8 is another scheduling conflict. Can't wait till my Direct tivo gets installed.
Old 11-10-03, 10:27 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I basically watch as much of Cold Case as possible before 9 p.m. in HDTV, and then just let my VCR record the rest of it and watch it after Alias and The Practice are done for the night.
Old 11-10-03, 10:46 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I didn't even know that this was on last night. I thought that there was a movie of the week on instead. Argh! I seem to always miss this eisodes. I will have to see if anyone I know taped it...
Old 11-10-03, 01:22 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I did not catch the end of the episode, so who killed the girl?
Old 11-10-03, 01:33 PM

Originally posted by IamFlip
I did not catch the end of the episode, so who killed the girl?

Spoiler:
The doctor and his girlfriend set her up and killed her. They did so, in a plan hatched by the girlfriend, in order to wipe away her existence, thus nullifying the cheating that took place between her and the doctor. The lovers would again be pure, and both would still be virgins.
Old 11-10-03, 01:38 PM

And I too am finding this difficult to watch always due to football. But I try to make a point of it. And also for me,Kathryn Morris is nice to look at, and worth the time.

I thought it was a good ep. The only one I haven't enjoyed that much was the first one, which seemed to go into too many directions. It almost needed to be a two hour episode. I think the show has gotten consistently better. In fact, I am quite surprised that there haven't been any threads on this show around here already.
Old 11-11-03, 02:13 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Since the first episode the thing I like about this show is the use of music from the time period.
Old 11-11-03, 11:04 AM

I really liked the episode. Did anyone else catch the eerie similarity to the real "military cadet" case from a years back? The cases were almost identical: two high school kids are obsessively dating each other, he cheats on her (I think it was during a sports meet trip), and racked by guilt he tells her, and she comes up with the plan to off the girl. Only in the real-life case, they both go away to military college the next year, and I think she ends up telling her roommate and then they both end up busted.
Old 11-11-03, 11:16 AM

Originally posted by Jadzia
I really liked the episode. Did anyone else catch the eerie similarity to the real "military cadet" case from a years back? The cases were almost identical: two high school kids are obsessively dating each other, he cheats on her (I think it was during a sports meet trip), and racked by guilt he tells her, and she comes up with the plan to off the girl. Only in the real-life case, they both go away to military college the next year, and I think she ends up telling her roommate and then they both end up busted.
Oh yeah! I forgot about those two maniacs!
Old 11-11-03, 12:41 PM
Suspended

that seems familiar... i think i remember that case also... hey, this show better not start that "ripped from the headlines crap"
Old 11-11-03, 01:22 PM

I found some info on the case here:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou.../zamora/1.html