Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

That Hugh Hefner Burger Ad

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-03, 11:37 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That Hugh Hefner Burger Ad

What's with that burger commercial with Hugh Hefner? Did you see the way he bit into that burger? Either he has bad dentures and was laboriously gumming the sandwich or he was trying to perform cunnilingus on it. Damn, that was creepy.
Old 11-07-03, 12:15 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Commercial is suppose to relate that picking a six dollar buger is like picking which whore to sleep with at night. then again if you mix this ad campaign with the "If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face" then you'll get a really special ad agency....
Old 11-07-03, 12:32 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I like the commercial. Carl Jr had another commercial a while ago with a hot looking cowgirl eating a burger while riding a mechanical bull. That was a memerable commercial.
Old 11-07-03, 12:42 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,723 Likes on 1,879 Posts
Re: That Hugh Hefner Burger Ad

Originally posted by devilpants
What's with that burger commercial with Hugh Hefner? Did you see the way he bit into that burger? Either he has bad dentures and was laboriously gumming the sandwich or he was trying to perform cunnilingus on it.
Knowing Hef, probably the latter...
Old 11-07-03, 06:46 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Jackskeleton
Commercial is suppose to relate that picking a six dollar buger is like picking which whore to sleep with at night. then again if you mix this ad campaign with the "If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face" then you'll get a really special ad agency....

Old 11-07-03, 08:19 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
The man is 136 years old, so I would guess he was gumming it.
Old 11-08-03, 06:45 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

What's with that burger commercial with Hugh Hefner? Did you see the way he bit into that burger? Either he has bad dentures and was laboriously gumming the sandwich or he was trying to perform cunnilingus on it. Damn, that was creepy.
wow i thought i was the only one who noticed that - i hate how he does that (whatever it is). it bugs me everytime i see it.
Old 11-08-03, 10:10 PM

Am I the only one who is disgusted with the chomping souds in general in all the Carl's ads....Theses ads turn me away from Carl's Jr.
Old 11-08-03, 10:17 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

haha yeah.
Old 11-08-03, 11:11 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

here is the problem with Hef now.. When he was a younger man, the idea that he was in pajamas and a silk robe all day it was like he was tooooooooo cool to get dress.. ya know, the whole leisure lifestyle vibe that he can't even get dressed being he might bed some any of these hot women he is around...

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sep now he is an old man. So it looks like he wondered out of his room when looking of the bathroom or something.. Yeah real cool hef.. I guess those dozens of guys I saw at my own grandfather's rest home must have been hef clones, right? After all they walked around in pajamas all day.

best thing he could do is change that image...

of course I do see the truly pathetic net geek irony in me telling hef he needs to change his look.. as he is at parties with playmates and I'm not
Old 11-08-03, 11:29 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

i think its funny that his 'girlfriends' talk about how much they are in love with hef and what a great guy he is...um, yeah...we really believe you.
Old 11-10-03, 08:18 AM
DVD Talk Legend

What exactly do they see in him? I mean he is rich, but is he that superrich that they can't find a better looking rich guy to mooch off of?
Old 11-10-03, 02:00 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Verbal Gorilla
Am I the only one who is disgusted with the chomping souds in general in all the Carl's ads....Theses ads turn me away from Carl's Jr.
Their commercials highlight disgusting looking people - noisly eating in a manner usually reserved for barnyards...

*slop slop*

Don't bother me, I'm eating? You pig...

Truly repulsive - I've never eaten there...
Old 11-10-03, 03:16 PM

Didn't notice anything wrong before reading this thread. Now it just looks really wrong, thanks hehhe!

That cowgirl commercial is probably one of my favorites.
Old 11-11-03, 01:01 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Ok, we need downloads of all these commercials.
Old 11-11-03, 02:34 PM

Originally posted by mookiemeister
I like the commercial. Carl Jr had another commercial a while ago with a hot looking cowgirl eating a burger while riding a mechanical bull. That was a memerable commercial.
That is the greatest commerical known to man. I used to get a kick out of "Happy Happy Birthday".