DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   x-men evolution 10/25 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/326086-x-men-evolution-10-25-a.html)

darkman226 10-25-03 01:21 PM

x-men evolution 10/25

just finised watching x men evolution, it was cool until the final thought, is it me or was this the last episode? because of that final thought at the end of the episode it seemed like it was the last one.

tanman 10-25-03 02:30 PM

I was wondering that too and was actually going to post a thread.

I thought this episode was really good. They tied in a lot of the loose ends from the past month or so. I now think that this series is much better then the Fox one. Much better writing and pacing.

They better not cancel.

wildcatlh 10-25-03 02:32 PM

It is on next week, according to my Tivo. But I'm not completely sure if it's a new ep or not.

Edit: After checking to see WHAT episode it is, it's a repeat. I do hope it's not the end of the show, but it seems like it is.

Chew 10-25-03 03:17 PM

Per news posted a few weeks ago here:

There is no word yet if there will be a fifth season of the series.

Jackskeleton 10-25-03 11:14 PM

This was the last episode of the season so who knows if it's up for a renewal. I would like to see more considering the ending picture had gambit in the team... :eek:

POWERBOMB 10-25-03 11:46 PM

Was this the episode on Cartoon Network? I thought Fox had the rights for new episodes on Saturday morning. Based on the time of your post, I was just wondering....

hotaru_san 10-26-03 10:30 AM

Based on his post I'd assume it was the Saturday morning episode.

It was a good one. I really hope they keep making more. They have more than enough stories left to keep the show going.

Goldberg74 10-26-03 12:05 PM

I was thinking the same thing... they better come back for another season.

Looks like the 'Teen Titans' is being added to the line-up... I hope this isn't the Saturday Morning Superhero replacement show... I can't stand watching it!

X-men Evolution :up:

The Teen Titans :down:

mthiel 10-26-03 01:47 PM

Originally posted by POWERBOMB
Was this the episode on Cartoon Network? I thought Fox had the rights for new episodes on Saturday morning. Based on the time of your post, I was just wondering....
You're lucky. I live in the Chicagoland area and XM:Evo is aired on one of the independent stations (Channel 26) on SUNDAYS!!!

darkman226 10-26-03 06:52 PM

hopefully they don't cancel it because it is the only cartoon i'll get up for on a saturday morning, the final shots of the episode had rouge flying and some of them looked older, maybe if they bring it back they'll show them as adults? who knows? but i do know that film roman is the company that produces x men and i use to work for a company that did some of there post work , i'll see what i can find out.

Morf 10-27-03 08:00 AM

That was the last episode of the season? Holy geez! That was a fast season!

Things seen in the "flash forward":
Spoiler:

- Gambit and Colossus in the X-Men
- Rogue flying
- Jean turning into the Phoenix

That was pretty sweet. Let's hope that this show comes back. *fingers crossed*

nny 02-01-04 04:48 PM

http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums/...threadid=25488

Well, it looks like it's cancelled. I'll have to see the final episode again. I don't remember the ending that well.

I also heard that MTV didn't pick up another season of Spider-man.

This sucks. At least we still have Teen Titans and Justice League.

Jackskeleton 02-01-04 06:19 PM

:(

CRAP. canned. I was actually starting to like it aswell. MTV can suck it. they showed the episodes out of order and then they do what they normally do to animated shows on the network, can them

Morf 02-02-04 11:06 AM

Oh, man. That sucks! So many good cartoons have been lost recently.

BizRodian 02-03-04 01:29 AM

I wonder if it's possible that Mainframe will keep on making Spider Man on the Canadian tv staion YTV like they did with Reboot even after ABC canceled it? probably not, I think YTV was a big part of the production on that show... plus the whole rights issues with Marvel and Sony.

LivingINClip 02-03-04 02:33 AM

So, now the only Marvel cartoon on is the crap-tacular Spiderman, which is on MTV.
Go figure.

Jackskeleton 02-03-04 03:20 AM

you haven't read the thread.. spiderman on MTV got canned.

Morf 02-03-04 07:53 AM

Originally posted by Jackskeleton
you haven't read the thread.. spiderman on MTV got canned.
Yep.

nny 02-03-04 12:25 PM

Originally posted by BizRodian
I wonder if it's possible that Mainframe will keep on making Spider Man on the Canadian tv staion YTV like they did with Reboot even after ABC canceled it? probably not, I think YTV was a big part of the production on that show... plus the whole rights issues with Marvel and Sony.
They are shopping the show around, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.