Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

JAG 10/10, spoilers

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

JAG 10/10, spoilers

Old 10-10-03, 09:06 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
JAG 10/10, spoilers

are these being shown out of order or was this supposed to take place months after last week? I'm 99% sure Harriet was still pregnant last week and the kid was getting christened this week
Old 10-12-03, 07:12 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Location: Lounging on the beach in L.A., frappucino in hand...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They're not being shown out of order, but it's not uncommon for there to be lapses of time between episodes.... but I thought Harriet was nearly due on one of the new episodes, and babies are often Christened when days old, I thought.

Question for anyone who saw the whole episode: my VCR tape ran out right after the Mikey (LT Robert's brother) was testifying at the Honor Board, just as his friend was starting to say something in his own defense (this was after Harm and the other woman defused the bomb and ran out of the building). What happened with the honor board? What happened with Harm and his new spy-buddy, anything or did they just get away without problems?
Old 10-12-03, 07:25 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Harm got away. They were both offered field agent status if they want it since they got the job done. I think the woman declined and Harm said he'd think about it.
Mikey's friend took responsibility siad something he didn't realize it was wrong or he wouldn't have done it since he had never gotten in trouble before. The captain decided to drop the charge saying he thought the guy had the potential but had never been pushed before. I think the honor board gave him some kind of punishment but nothing that will hurt his career
Old 10-14-03, 09:38 PM
DVD Talk Hero

oh, I almost forgot to ask
"where were the Digger flashbacks?"

Spoiler:
it's a tie in to the last time Dan Lauria guest starred on JAG
Old 10-15-03, 12:24 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Since we were not 100% how pregant Harriet was in the first episode, the next one could have been months apart.

I laughed at the part of the kids middle name. Harriet's look was priceless.
Old 10-15-03, 05:34 PM
DVD Talk Hero

what's better is that she never noticed until Mikey said something
come on, she lives with a total trekkie, plus even non-trek fans know the name James Kirk
Old 10-15-03, 08:13 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 407 Likes on 352 Posts
How long is the CIA thing going to last?
And what was the deal in the previous episode when Mac overheard Harm saying he was in the CIA. She kind of had this look like "now it is all over" and walked away without saying anything? I mean it is not like they were together yet anyway?

I guess it is nice that the show is not tooooo predictible this year. But I can't seem to see even what direction they are going with some of this....