DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Survivor 7: 9/25/03 (SPOILERS) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/320122-survivor-7-9-25-03-spoilers.html)

Patman 09-25-03 07:57 PM

Survivor 7: 9/25/03 (SPOILERS)

Osten is a big ol' wuss!

Just a bit of spoiler space....

So Osten can't hack the elements, but he's fit as a fiddle otherwise. Sheez...

I thought Grizzley Adams was gonna eat Sean for losing the spear head. Grizzley ain't too subtle about his anger, is he?

Did Darrah say more than 2 words?

Lillian is the next to go on the Morgan tribe. Poor Skinny Ryan (tm).

Sandra was acting like a beeyotch when she was taking the tarp.

mediabear 09-25-03 07:58 PM

What was the point of him wanting to vote himself out, and then not following through with the plan?

Jackskeleton 09-25-03 08:00 PM

could have been a simple bait and switch. surprise ryan instead of trying to get a counter alliance?

nah. the guy's spent. I would rather have the limp noodle who's trying his hardest then the tough guy who wont do anything anymore

drake is owning them. what's this? 3 challanges to 0?

das Monkey 09-25-03 08:10 PM

I love how much these contestants are in denial and are constant hypocrites. Morgan's mad because she took the tarp? What the hell did they expect? And don't tell me they wouldn't have done the same thing. Ryan got voted off because he didn't make the right friends? Riiiight. Couldn't have been because he was useless. Luckily the scout master has it all under control: they should fish more. Problem solved.

das

Blaster1 09-25-03 08:14 PM

I'm just waiting until they do something cheap to make the tribes fair again like in every season where one dominates -rolleyes-

Vegas9203 09-25-03 08:16 PM

Originally posted by Jackskeleton

I would rather have the limp noodle who's trying his hardest then the tough guy who wont do anything anymore

:thumbsup:

Red Dog 09-25-03 09:06 PM

Originally posted by das Monkey
I love how much these contestants are in denial and are constant hypocrites. Morgan's mad because she took the tarp? What the hell did they expect? And don't tell me they wouldn't have done the same thing. Ryan got voted off because he didn't make the right friends? Riiiight. Couldn't have been because he was useless. Luckily the scout master has it all under control: they should fish more. Problem solved.

das

Yeah - everyone in that Morgan tribe is so unlikeable.

Ryan said that he knew the game inside and out during the closing credits. Obviously he didn't know much.

I did like that immunity challenge.

Astro 09-25-03 09:12 PM

Osten must be so wiped out from running around on the beach playing catch...

Rupert is the man. That was quite a feat, finding that spear head.

Jadzia 09-25-03 09:15 PM

"Where did you find it?"

"In the ocean!"

:lol:

Cheddarmuff 09-25-03 09:16 PM

Osten is a puss...what a friggin baby...he should of gotten the boot...

SunMonkey 09-25-03 09:16 PM

Kudos to Rupert for finding that spear head.

Asshat who lost it: "Where did you find it?"

Rupert: "In the ocean!"

rotfl

monkyskunk 09-25-03 09:19 PM

Originally posted by das Monkey
Ryan got voted off because he didn't make the right friends? Riiiight. Couldn't have been because he was useless.
das

Correctamundo, Skinny Ryan is teh suck. He sucked on land and he sucked in the sea. Going into the reward challenge I thought he might have chance to redeem himself, given that it focused on their swimming abilities and I thought that his body type would be better suited for such a challenge, but poor Ryan looked totally pitiful out there. I liked the guy as person, but he was totally out of his league when it came to these physically demanding tasks.

SunMonkey 09-25-03 09:24 PM

Re: Survivor 7: 9/25/03 (SPOILERS)

Originally posted by Patman
So Osten can't hack the elements, but he's fit as a fiddle otherwise. Sheez...
I honestly believe this has nothing at all to do with being tired/sick/possible pneumonia ( -rolleyes- ). I think it has everything to do with Osten being a terribly poor sport. To me, he just wants to quit because he is losing.

taa455 09-25-03 10:13 PM

Re: Re: Survivor 7: 9/25/03 (SPOILERS)

Originally posted by SunMonkey
I honestly believe this has nothing at all to do with being tired/sick/possible pneumonia ( -rolleyes- ). I think it has everything to do with Osten being a terribly poor sport. To me, he just wants to quit because he is losing.
I was thinking the exact same. As soon as his team wins something he will be just fine. Guaranteed.

Jackskeleton 09-25-03 10:31 PM

three loses in a row. that must really takes its toll on the group.

for the most part the lesson to learn.. HIDE YOUR STUFF AFTER THE CHALLANGE! I would hate to see how Rupert reacts if Morgan wins a challange and takes his spear. :eek:

Either jon or spear loser is the first to go on drakes side.

Ryan really screwed up during the challange by not having enough power to get to the bottom of the ocean... but still Morgan complains about lacking something yet they are playing football with a coconut? go out and fish.. ;) hunt. find yourself some leaves to make a pillow or line the floor of the bamboo bed.

Catch 21 09-25-03 11:10 PM

Osten is a disgrace.

Astro 09-25-03 11:16 PM

What is the deal with Morgan complaining so much about cold weather? This is Panama right? Tropical climate... Even in winter the temps aren't going to drop below 60 very often.

If you can't sleep in 60 degree weather with no clothes on, don't go selling them all before you get to the island.

SunMonkey 09-25-03 11:28 PM

What I don't understand about Morgan is how, after six days, they have essentially done nothing to better their situation.

Astro 09-25-03 11:37 PM

I think Morgan has nothing to better their camp with. They don't seem to have much in the way of supplies. All they had going for them was their tarp, heh.

Then again, you could just blame Andrew.

chowderhead 09-25-03 11:42 PM

Originally posted by Red Dog
Yeah - everyone in that Morgan tribe is so unlikeable.

Ryan said that he knew the game inside and out during the closing credits. Obviously he didn't know much.

I did like that immunity challenge.

well Skinny Ryan sure knew the game inside out. What a shocker that you are stuck on an island and have to do challenges related to either running or SWIMMING! The poor boy looked like he was going to drown out there. Do these people not at least try and become physically fit for this? geesh.

csim 09-26-03 01:05 AM

Its there own fault they lost there tarp. "where is the water bucket?" Wait a second, they don't have a water bucket. lol

I am so hopeing this season the do not merge the tribes. What a suprise that would be to the contestents. I hope this does happen since i hate Morgan so much.

I think it was not wise that they voted off Ryan. Osten wanted to go, so you let him go. Now he becomes a threat if he decides to play the game. You could of always of waited for your next loss to vote of ryan, because you would still be in the majority.

What do you guys think about the rewards challenge, you have to find your reward. I wonder what it is. It looks like next week Jon is going to get in a fight, about looking for this reward.

Go Mick Foley
:johnwoo:

Ravenous 09-26-03 01:37 AM

Yea I hate Morgan too. I cant stand Osten at all. He is a puss who I think is just afraid of getting sick and being outdoors. I do think it was kind of done to "sucker" ryan and the boy scout chick. Osten had a smirk the whole time that stuff happened.

And I was going for Ryan too. But didnt you guys pay attention? The guy who followed him had about as much as a tough time as Ryan did. Pathetic.

I cant believe Rupert found the damn spear head. That was near imporssible.

Jackskeleton 09-26-03 01:48 AM

I noticed that ravenous. he was one of the trash talkers of ryan and he had problems also. infact everyone had problems. they were all holding on to the rope to get down to the bottom. worse off is they would carry the booty to the shore and pass it on to the next person instead of putting it in the tressure chest. if the guy after put it away then it could have saved a lot of time in the whole trip to the chest before looking for your piece.

chowderhead 09-26-03 02:26 AM

IIRC, Ryan for some reason was the first swimmer (why I dunno). He managed to get the cup but didn't have the stamina to put the cup in the treasure chest. He swam back and gave the cup to the guy (Andrew or the other Ryan who was snarking on him). That guy went and put the cup in the chest and got another treasure. He then swam back and gave the piece to Lillian. I am thinking that each person can only put one piece into the chest but can pass off a second piece to the next person in order to save time. They were toast anyway because of Ryan's poor start. He was not able to put anything in the chest while the two other teammates did. That was my only point.
I dislike the other members of Morgan regardless because they were stupid to start the game by not buying anything in the village and for listening to Osten and leaving early without much of anything.

Jackskeleton 09-26-03 02:52 AM

they still had cash left when they went for the islands. I am sure that they could come up with some sort of pillows and warmth and comfort.