DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   MTV Making the Band - Season Finale 9/10/03 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/317027-mtv-making-band-season-finale-9-10-03-a.html)

edytwinky 09-10-03 09:31 PM

MTV Making the Band - Season Finale 9/10/03

Anybody catch it tonight?

Not much of a climax on the show. Rather disappointing.

Rogue588 09-10-03 09:48 PM

I was going to say something that would be very crass, so I decided against it..

think 50 Cent, Tupac & Biggie...

pdutta2000 09-11-03 08:28 AM

After watching them fight all season long...I'm very interested in listening to the album. The clips of the auditions were eye-opening to say the least...Fred sounded horrific in his audition but now he has an awesome sound and style. I guess PDiddy makes the big bucks because he sees talent where others don't.

tsohg 09-11-03 08:53 AM

You guys watched this show too?! I had wanted to discuss about it all season long but decided not to do any threads about it because I have seen the amount of "love" hip hop/rap/P.Diddy get around here.

I am kinda interested in hearing the album the song on the Bad Boys 2 soundtrack is pretty good. I have also seen a video for their first single and it's not too bad for a new group.

Plus Sara is fine for a chick with 3 kids I wonder if she wants a 4th :eyebrow:

the aftermath 09-11-03 06:43 PM

They're the type of group who sound good as a unit, but wouldn't sound that great individually. The song "Why" is definitely a good jump-off point for them.

And as much as people hate Puffy, he's a genius. He's gonna milk these kids for all they're worth and leave them homeless.

:lol: @ Chopper and Frederrick going to Jacob the Jeweler to buy some bling bling. What a great investment! :rolleyes:

Oh yeh, I missed the season finale.

ericb21 09-11-03 11:51 PM

Originally posted by Rogue588
I was going to say something that would be very crass, so I decided against it..

think 50 Cent, Tupac & Biggie...

and what the HELL is that supposed to mean?

PJsig08 09-12-03 12:04 AM

Originally posted by ericb21
and what the HELL is that supposed to mean?
Umm, they all got shot...

I hope you were being sarcastic...even my Mom knows this.

orangerory 09-12-03 10:30 PM

I loved this show. Did anyone catch the making the video where they filmed the video for "Bad Boy Dis and Bad Boy Dat" or something like that? Anyway, it was a pretty good song. I think I'll pick up the album....

edytwinky 09-12-03 11:38 PM

I wonder if their album will be any good

SnoopDogg 09-13-03 02:05 AM

I am going to pick up the album, mostly cause I like the styles of Fred and Ness. I love Freds unique voice.

Been watching off and on, try to check out every show. Only seen half of the final.

Hopefully the album is "dope"

edytwinky 09-13-03 03:56 AM

Personally I liked the entire series. It was fun to see them come together, fight and then come together again