DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Pardon My French: A Guide to Real World Paris. (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/295131-pardon-my-french-guide-real-world-paris.html)

BDB 05-27-03 10:30 PM

Pardon My French: A Guide to Real World Paris.

Tonight they are showing the casting special for the RW Paris,
of course you will be able to see it many more times over the coming week

BDB 05-28-03 09:36 AM

Woo Christina breaks out the silicone boobs in the 1st 15 minutes.

retihsuhnt 05-28-03 10:41 AM

[christina] Say hello to my little friends.[/christina]

I am sorry but (I can not remember the guys name) who was on Vegas' show could not get away from reading the "cards" and looks like he had some teeth whitening. "Hey Wilbur look over here."

BDB 05-28-03 11:16 AM

Ah yes Stephen.. With the glow in the dark Choppers.

And Arissa with her head bobbing up and down the whole time what the heck was that. I was getting seasick watching it.

Pants 05-28-03 01:37 PM

When did this show go from a fly on the wall documentary about young mature professionals and grads from all over the country coming together to try and make it in the big city, to a collection of the laziest gossipy immature attention whores ready to drop their cloths to make a name for themselves.

F***in' retarded show for retards!

CharlesC 05-30-03 10:23 AM

Holy **** Christina is hot. I'm gonna have to watch now.

Ace with the southern accent. I was picking up on something really wierd with his speech pattern. I think he might be playing up the accent. His cadence almost sounded like Christopher Walken though. Very strange.

I'll probably watch just to see the Southern American boy yell at some 'French Bastards'. :lol:

Patman 05-30-03 11:21 AM

Christina reminds of how Lane's (Gilmore Girls) "bigger" sister would look like.

DRG 05-30-03 09:35 PM

Originally posted by Pants
When did this show go from a fly on the wall documentary about young mature professionals and grads from all over the country coming together to try and make it in the big city, to a collection of the laziest gossipy immature attention whores ready to drop their cloths to make a name for themselves.

F***in' retarded show for retards!

A-frickin'-men to that. I think the problem began when they started giving them cushy, cool jobs while they're on the show. So instead of the gang having a nice place to stay but otherwise forced to fend for themselves, they now have even nicer places and a free ride. I say they should bring back the hardship. Or if they prefer to stick with the non-career-orientated types, give them unglamorous jobs and say "If you wanna live in the house, you gotta work this job the whole time." Garbageman, plumber, zoo pooper scooper, etc. :)