DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   FRIENDS: Who Was Ross's Most Annoying Girlfriend (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/291262-friends-who-rosss-most-annoying-girlfriend.html)

NCMojo 05-08-03 09:55 PM

FRIENDS: Who Was Ross's Most Annoying Girlfriend

On Friends... who was Ross's most annoying girlfriend?

B.A. 05-08-03 10:04 PM

Definitely Emily...

Seeing that list, I miss Mona (Bonnie Somerville). :( She had something "special" about her.

PhYbEr 05-08-03 10:04 PM

not that it matters but its Bonnie Somerville.. and Julie was by far the most annoying...

Deftones 05-08-03 10:16 PM

As the hottest, Bonnie Somerville takes the cake on that one. Elizabeth was one of the most annoying.

das Monkey 05-08-03 10:17 PM

Marcel

das

Gasspasser 05-08-03 10:21 PM

Emily

No joke. Control Freak

movieking 05-09-03 07:48 AM

Emily by far. Wanting him move and get rid of all of his stuff because of Rachel (granted he did say her name during their wedding) was evil, and way too close to what I have seen some of my friends go through with their other halfs...

Red Dog 05-09-03 08:01 AM

Emily no doubt although it is entirely unrealistic that this dork got so many hot chicks.

kevin75 05-09-03 09:26 AM

most definitely....emily.

hgar78 05-09-03 09:26 AM

emily was my least fav. elizabeth was pretty annoying but provided my great lines from the others!

NCMojo 05-09-03 11:22 AM

My two cents worth... I hated Mona. She just always came across as a b*tch and a nag, and I never thought she was all that and a bag of chips.

Actually, I know she's a main character and everything, but... like, could Rachel be more annoying? As Phoebe said, "I love Ross, no I don't love Ross, yes I do love Ross". And now the same thing with Joey. It's like she can't stand it when they find someone else, but then she totally rejects them when they do become available.

EXAMPLE: Ross gets nowhere with Rachel, gets together with Julie, then Rachel decides she is in love with Ross, pine, pine... then Ross finds out and dumps Julie, then Rachel flips out over "the list" and then starts dating other guys (notably "Russ")... then they get together and date, then Ross starts "smothering" her and they break up... then she shows up at his wedding to totally mess with his head... then when she does tell him that she loves him, she bursts out giggling and says how riddiculous it is... etc.... etc...

Aaaarrgh! And another thing I think we can all agree on -- they were on a break.

cdollaz 05-09-03 11:37 AM

Ross is more annoying than all of them put together.

Coupon_Queen 05-09-03 11:41 AM

I would have to say Emily. She was an annoying character to say the least. Her character was so controlling. She actually reminded me of my husband's ex-wife!!! She would tell my husband that he could not see me at all. But then again, my husband ended up with me and I ended up pregnant just like Rachael! My husband and I are now married, so does life imitate art or the other way around???

I am sorry, but she was just too controlling!

Christina

Chew 05-09-03 11:45 AM

Emily, but have to agree Marcel should be up there too :lol:

huzefa 05-09-03 12:19 PM

I thought it was Julie, the chick from China. She was soo damn smug and annoying.

PixyJunket 05-09-03 12:50 PM

Originally posted by Red Dog
Emily no doubt although it is entirely unrealistic that this dork got so many hot chicks.
:lol: Right on, brotha.

freesia39 05-09-03 11:14 PM

emily was the most annoying... gosh i couldn't STAND her. i wanted to reach into my tv and smack her.

Nazgul 05-10-03 12:21 PM

Rachel, no question.

KayUK 05-11-03 08:02 AM

Don't forget he did have a one night stand with Janice, most annoying girlfriend of the whole series.