Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Smallville (04/29/03): I think I just saw Tom Welling's backside...

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Smallville (04/29/03): I think I just saw Tom Welling's backside...

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-03, 03:56 PM
MrN
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Clark is basically a battery and he can store solar energy - thats how he can use his powers at night. He's always had a healing factor - pretty much the only time he gets hurt is when there's kryptonite nearby but take that away and broken bones etc. heal pretty quick.

I thought this episode was average - I generally don't like the kryptonite based villains. Chloe is becoming more of a biatch every day and now she's allying with Lionel? I dunno, I would think she would see through his sudden generosity.

Anyone think that they showed that spot where they buried the kryptonite a little ominously? I think we'll be returning there soon.
Old 05-02-03, 12:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The fire didnt hurt him. He didnt need a healing factor. The guys beat him up, and threw him in. They didnt take away his powers or anything. I think elements like fire and ice dont effect the man o steel, otherwise why the fortress of solitude?

PENIS!
Old 05-02-03, 06:06 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 729 Likes on 532 Posts
Originally posted by Jack_Savage
The fire didnt hurt him. He didnt need a healing factor. The guys beat him up, and threw him in.

PENIS!
No, but his face did heal from the cuts and bruises he got as they did a close up of his face after the fire butt shot.

I won't touch your last statement.