Reload this Page >

Clone High status

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Clone High status

Old 04-22-03, 09:25 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clone High canceled

Does anyone know if Clone High is going to be coming back? MTV's site still has it listed, but with no new airdates. Is it just the end of the season, or was it canceled/postponed/etc?

Last edited by Morf; 04-23-03 at 09:06 AM.
Old 04-22-03, 05:50 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

From TVTome's Clone High Site, it seems that it is officially canceled. MTV probably will air the last four episodes (link), but the series finale aired last week in Canada.

So you know, all you would need to do is go back in time and move to Canada, and you'd be able to catch it. Good luck on that.
Old 04-22-03, 06:22 PM
DVD Talk Hero

where's 3 south
Old 04-22-03, 07:33 PM
Admin Emeritus

- It's a good show.
- It's on MTV.

There is only one option. MTV must cancel it.
Old 04-22-03, 08:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

This show was funny, clever and better than anything on the big 3 networks right now. So lets cancel it! I guess MTV needs more room for True Life: I'm a spring break slut.
Old 04-22-03, 09:48 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Mopower
This show was funny, clever and better than anything on the big 3 networks right now. So lets cancel it! I guess MTV needs more room for True Life: I'm a spring break slut.
Let's not knock True Life. Real World/Rules Rule is the trash of the network, not True Life.
Old 04-22-03, 10:01 PM

Originally posted by freedexter
From TVTome's Clone High Site, it seems that it is officially canceled. MTV probably will air the last four episodes (link), but the series finale aired last week in Canada.

So you know, all you would need to do is go back in time and move to Canada, and you'd be able to catch it. Good luck on that.
Are you saying that MTV Canada doesn't show the same thing over and over and over for a week solid? If it weren't for the Bryan Adams videos, that sounds like a pretty good deal.
Old 04-22-03, 10:38 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Clone High was actually pretty good. Too bad. It was the best cartoon on MTV, since Beavis and Butthead in my opinion.
Old 04-22-03, 10:56 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by MrPeanut
Are you saying that MTV Canada doesn't show the same thing over and over and over for a week solid? If it weren't for the Bryan Adams videos, that sounds like a pretty good deal.
Actually, MTV Canada doesn't air it. Teletoon, the Canada's Cartoon Network, airs it. I'm not quite sure what MTV Canada airs, although I use to read about some of MTV's programming being played on MuchMusic before MTV Canada was launched.
Old 04-23-03, 09:05 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Dammit! How come every freaking show I watch seems to be canceled!? I swear, those television executives wouldn't know a good show if it crawled up and bit them in the ass.

Oh well. Now I officially have no reason to ever turn to MTV again. At least I feel less dirty.