Robb
9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Survior 4/24 who will get voted off

Old 04-18-03, 10:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Survior 4/24 who will get voted off

Who will get this week.

Robb is so stupid, the game was in his hand. He has one last chance or he is screwed. If the final 4 is him, hiedi, Jenna, and Alex like it looks like it is going to be, he is screwed. Hiedi and Jenna will always vote the same. Alex is Jenna boyfriend. And Robb you are getting played. You say you are controling this game it does not look like it to me. You have to align yourself up with Matt, Christy, and Butch would be the only way you could win. Matt is your b*tch, he will do anything you say. And Butch follows Matt all the time. Then all you got to do is get Christy on your side , if she is smart, she will relize that would be the only way she could win. Ok you 4 vote off Alex, Jenna, and Hiedi. So now there is only 4 people left Robb and Matt convince Christy to vote off butch, because they know christy can not win no challenge and robb knows matt will never vote for him. Last challenge they vote off christy. The last two people left is Robb and Matt, since Robb is such a dumb jackass no one votes for him to win. So the winner of this year Survior will be Matt. So no matter what robb does now he is screwed, the only person he had a chance to win the prize against was Deena but he voted her off. If he does not leave his current allience by next episode, bye bye Robby.

So i think this week smart vote is Jenna.
Old 04-18-03, 10:50 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 602 Likes on 486 Posts
Matt will get voted off. If he wins the IC, then Butch.
Old 04-19-03, 01:17 AM

i think this should also be the thread for next weeks episode, and that the poll should end come that day. csim if you agree, maybe you could ask a mod to make that so (topic change and time limit on the poll).

as for the vote i went with alex. the original person who was intended to go last week. it really depends on christy and who she lies with more. the girls or rob. if christy doesn't go with rob, i think he is the one to go next.
Old 04-19-03, 01:35 AM

they can change the poll if they want to. but did not know when to end it on a wensday of thursday. I have been hoping for others to start these polls the last couple of weeks yet no bodys been doing them.
Old 04-19-03, 05:33 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Robb is a weasel!!.

He'd backstab his own mommy to save himself..I'm still upset he turned on Deanna..I hope he gets kicked off this week
Old 04-19-03, 10:33 AM
Banned

Spoiler:
Alex is voted off followed by either Rob/Heidi, then either Heidi/Rob is voted off, with a final four of Jenna,Christy,Butch and Matt.

Christy is then voted off followed by Butch, leaving Matt and Jenna as the Final 2. Jenna wins

I'm pretty sure I'm right

[Edited to add spoiler tags about upcoming votes. D-]

Last edited by Dead; 04-20-03 at 11:43 AM.
Old 04-21-03, 07:47 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
I think Alex will get booted, but I'm rooting for Rob because if he gets voted off my wife wins $100.

Gotta love office pools.
Old 04-24-03, 08:07 PM
DVD Talk God

I was wrong but good job Robb - put those beeyotches in their place!

I am definitely rooting for Robb or Butch to win it all.
Old 04-24-03, 08:09 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 193 Likes on 158 Posts
Rob's face after the vote was classic.
Old 04-24-03, 08:10 PM
DVD Talk God

Oh and screw Jenna in the auction. Hard to feel sorry for you when you were the one who had to have that chocolate and peanut butter.
Old 04-24-03, 08:31 PM
Banned

I guess my predictions were right hehe, here's what will happen next :

Spoiler:
Heidi is voted off next. After Jenna is the target but she wins immunity and Rob is the one voted off. He's followed by Christy, Butch with a Mattew/Jenna ( She wins a couple immunities ). She's more liked by the Jury so she wins Survivor Amazon !

Last edited by mcbg1; 04-25-03 at 09:29 AM.
Old 04-24-03, 10:00 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think Robb is smarter than many seem to give him credit for...
Old 04-24-03, 10:04 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 193 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally posted by Red Dog
Oh and screw Jenna in the auction. Hard to feel sorry for you when you were the one who had to have that chocolate and peanut butter.
Yeah, she showed her true, selfish, bitchy colors when Christy got the letter. Then when she got her letter, she thanks the rest of the people in her alliance, but not Christy who told Jeff it was okay to auction another letter. Alex got what he asked for by telling Rob he would vote him off - what an arrogant stupid move.

If they don't get rid of Heidi quick, I may not be able to watch this show anymore.

I have to admit - I am rooting for Matt to win now. During the immunity challenge he was cracking me up by constantly voting for himself.
Old 04-24-03, 10:06 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by Red Dog
Why the hell was she upset with Christy? It was Heidi who outbid her the first time around. I can't wait for these two skanks to get voted off.
Old 04-24-03, 11:11 PM

What the hell was Alex thinking??? "Oh, Rob, by the way: Once our alliance votes off Matt, Butch & Christy, you're next. Have a nice day."

Dumb + arrogant = Deserving of the boot.
Old 04-24-03, 11:43 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wtg, Rob. It may prove to be a fatal manuever with 3 people who now likely hate him, but it's worth a shot, and they sure do deserve it.

The thing with Jenna pissed me off. Yeah, I feel badly for her wanting to know how her mother is doing, but she got her precious chocolate and peanut butter and Christy got jack. Christy deserved it and THEN had the common decency to share with Jenna and didn't even get a thank you for her efforts.

God, who wants to see Skeletor pose nekkid?

das
Old 04-25-03, 02:10 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally posted by Skorp
What the hell was Alex thinking??? "Oh, Rob, by the way: Once our alliance votes off Matt, Butch & Christy, you're next. Have a nice day."
I was thinking the same thing as I was watching this episode. If Alex had kept his dumb ass mouth shut he would have had a slight chance of winning.
Old 04-25-03, 04:29 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I was glad to see Alex go he was way to full of himself..

I agree with the others Jenny needs to be booted of soon too

Anybody else notice who dangerously thin Heidi looks??
Old 04-25-03, 05:53 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

How can you not love Matt--especially after that immunity challenge. My theory in voting for himself on the final question (who has the most crushes on them) was his way of showing Robb that he trusted him to stay true to his promise to get rid of Alex.
Old 04-25-03, 06:06 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I like MATT too he`s clueless as to what`s going on but very likeable!
Old 04-25-03, 07:23 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Damn, Alex is one stupid Survivor playa. Did he not know how paranoid and flighty Rob was? To tell Rob what he told him about the final 4 voting has to be one of the dumbest things uttered on the show.
Old 04-25-03, 07:24 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Kromax
How can you not love Matt--especially after that immunity challenge. My theory in voting for himself on the final question (who has the most crushes on them) was his way of showing Robb that he trusted him to stay true to his promise to get rid of Alex.
Absolutely...I called that also. It will be pure joy watching the Toothpick Twins squirm for two weeks. And there's NO way Jenna wins...she's got no support on the jury. It's gonna be Matt.

FS
Old 04-25-03, 07:31 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Rob has no way of winning either (if he were to squirm into the final pair) because it takes 4 votes, and he's only got maybe 3 possible, but 4 definite "no" votes after hosing both of his alliances. He has shot his wad way too early.
Old 04-25-03, 08:01 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by das Monkey
Wtg, Rob. It may prove to be a fatal manuever with 3 people who now likely hate him, but it's worth a shot, and they sure do deserve it.

I disagree. He had no shot to get past the Final 4 with that group unless he could win immunity in the Final 4. Jenna and Heidi were locked together and Alex (like the idiot he is) made it clear that he would vote him off at that point.

However, I would not necessarily be surprised to see another flip by Robb. He has to know that of the remaining 6, the only 2 he could possibly garner more votes against in a final is Jenna and Skelator.
Old 04-25-03, 09:17 AM

Another week goes by, another week Butch or Christy get closer to winning.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.