9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Survior 4/24 who will get voted off

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-03, 12:09 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Red Dog
I doubt that he threw it. Maybe he figured all 3 women would say 'Matt' while Jenna and Heidi would split on the 4 guys' preferences (2 each).
No way in the world did he not purposely throw it. Sorry, but you could tell by the grin on his face that he knew he was joking.

Matt had little to gain with Rob winning the IC.
Except confirming his trust that he had with Rob, which he can use to his advantage later when Rob thinks he's got Matt tied around his pinky.
Old 04-25-03, 12:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rob's only chance now is to flip once again. His best bet, and this would only work if Butch, Christy, or Matt win immunity, is to get them all to vote for either Heidi or Jenna, then on the way to the council, tell just christy that the plan had been changed to vote for the other girl. Then Matt, Butxh and Christy have split their votes, so Rob, Jenna, and Heidi can vote as a bloc.

On another note, if Rob had misspelled "Alex" last night to "Alix", he could have made everyone think that Heidi was the one who broke the alliance.
Old 04-25-03, 12:20 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 615 Likes on 494 Posts
Originally posted by Alyoshka
No way in the world did he not purposely throw it. Sorry, but you could tell by the grin on his face that he knew he was joking.

Except confirming his trust that he had with Rob, which he can use to his advantage later when Rob thinks he's got Matt tied around his pinky.

I just don't buy it. For him to have thrown it, he would have had to be 100% convinced that Rob was going to join them.
Old 04-25-03, 12:33 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts
Next week is the standard family episode. Here's hopin' they make the family members compete instead of the survivors like last season. That was just some cruel fun.
Old 04-25-03, 12:36 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by madcougar
Why the hell was she upset with Christy? It was Heidi who outbid her the first time around. I can't wait for these two skanks to get voted off.
and then, when they were given a 2nd chance HEIDI DID IT AGAIN!!!!!! i was like wtf?

i thought it sucked that christie got no food and the letter was all she got for like 300 bucks, then they gave another letter to jenna who had all that food and hers was only like 100.
Old 04-25-03, 12:43 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

personally im glad robb did it. one i hated that other alliance (alex, jenna and heidi) and 2nd, at least he has a CHANCE to get to the final 2. before he really didnt.

plus those lazy asses dont deserve to win.
Old 04-25-03, 12:44 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
The producers aren't dumb, they are always trying to instigate some ill feelings between the contestants, so the whole letter auction was used for this purpose. It exposes unlikable traits for those contestants who are predisposed to act in such an unlikable and immature manner. Those who fall for the bait lower their stock within their tribe.
Old 04-25-03, 12:49 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by atari2600
personally im glad robb did it. one i hated that other alliance (alex, jenna and heidi) and 2nd, at least he has a CHANCE to get to the final 2. before he really didnt.
You're absolutely right. Whether or not Rob will be able to win the game, which I doubt, he did make the best decision he could have in the situation. Furthermore, I think that he has shown that he really can play people. He's a crafty guy, however, like Matt said on the show he doesn't have the survival skills needed to win.
Old 04-25-03, 12:56 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 461 Likes on 275 Posts
Matt seems to be quite a bit smarter than he lets on.

Last night he figured out that Rob had no chance of advancing past fourth place in the "cool" alliance before Rob had it explained to him by Alex.

His plan to throw the archery contest so people wouldn't think he was the only threat worked on Deena (even though Rob had told Matt's plan to the alliance).

I can see Matt throwing last night's challenge to convince Rob of his loyalty to their alliance.

Since Matt can win any upcoming physical challenges against the remaining players and can easily get a majority to vote Rob off next week, (if he's smarter than he's let on) he's in charge of the game at this point.
Old 04-25-03, 12:58 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Dimension X

His plan to throw the archery contest so people wouldn't think he was the only threat worked on Deena (even though Rob had told Matt's plan to the alliance).
Good point! Matt has thrown the challenge once, so I don't see any reason why he wouldn't do it again. I'm now nearly 100% sure that he would throw the challenge.
Old 04-25-03, 01:21 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 461 Likes on 275 Posts
Originally posted by Alyoshka
Good point! Matt has thrown the challenge once, so I don't see any reason why he wouldn't do it again. I'm now nearly 100% sure that he would throw the challenge.
Now Rob's even more convinced that Matt's not all that smart and can be easily manipulated (maybe Rob's forgotten that Matt spoke Chinese better than the Asian guy that was voted off).
Old 04-25-03, 01:55 PM

Originally posted by madcougar
Why the hell was she upset with Christy? It was Heidi who outbid her the first time around.
Originally posted by atari2600
and then, when they were given a 2nd chance HEIDI DID IT AGAIN!!!!!! i was like wtf?
I couldn't believe that one either! One minute she's consoling Jenna over losing the letter auction to mean ol' Christy, and the next she turns around and bids against Jenna in the second auction. WTF, indeed.

Also, put me down as one who thinks Matt threw the immunity challenge. There's no way he could've believed that Jenna & Heidi had a crush on him (not with them hanging all over Alex). I don't think he's that clueless or delusional.
Old 04-25-03, 02:01 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 615 Likes on 494 Posts
Originally posted by Skorp

Also, put me down as one who thinks Matt threw the immunity challenge. There's no way he could've believed that Jenna & Heidi had a crush on him (not with them hanging all over Alex). I don't think he's that clueless or delusional.

True, but would not have writing down Christy or Butch made more sense? He knew what he wrote down himself. He knew that Alex would write down Jenna or Heidi and he knew that Rob would write down Jenna or Heidi. At most, Christy would have gotten 1 possible vote - from Butch.
Old 04-25-03, 03:22 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Red Dog
True, but would not have writing down Christy or Butch made more sense?
I think that he wrote himself down as a sort of tongue in cheek joke and to let Rob know that he's being ridiculous.

However, you could be right, he might have thought it. I just lean more that he threw his chance.
Old 04-26-03, 12:51 AM

w00t. look who voted for alex before the show. (shame on all the post show voters ) next week's thread should start soon. with a closing of the tribal council vote to end the day before the ep shows.
Old 04-26-03, 05:08 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by mcbg1
hmm guys your discussions are interesting but haven't you read my spoilers hehe ?

This year's winner will be :

Spoiler:
an in-your-face arrogant bitch aka Jenna
Spoiler:
I'm not sure how that could happen. You would have Dave, Deana, Alex, Heidi, Rob, Christy, and Matt on the jury. Dave and Christy vote for Butch. Alex and Heidi vote for Jenna. Hard to believe that Deana votes for Jenna after getted the shaft. Matt seems like he's gotten tight with Butch. Hard to believe he would vote for Jenna. Rob might vote for Jenna even though he screwed her this week. Still that's four votes for Butch and three for Jenna.
Old 04-26-03, 09:42 AM
Banned

Spoiler:
the final two are Matt and Jenna ( Not Butch and Jenna )

wait and see how everything works out...
Old 04-26-03, 09:03 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by mcbg1
Spoiler:
the final two are Matt and Jenna ( Not Butch and Jenna )

wait and see how everything works out...
Spoiler:
I really dislike Jenna. I hope you're wrong.
Old 04-26-03, 09:04 PM
Banned

Spoiler:
I hate her too but it seems we can't always like the winners ( Brian, Vecepia, Ethan )
Old 04-27-03, 01:56 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Oh, I think we all like Ethan and Brian as the winners.
Old 04-27-03, 04:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

You know, I didn't get a chance to watch this episode until a few day's later, and I clicked on the "spoilers" thinking it was a spoiler for the episode and then I found out who the supposed winner of the whole show will be.

Thanks a lot!

Old 04-27-03, 04:50 PM
Banned

Sorry....
Old 04-28-03, 08:34 AM
Banned

Originally posted by SunMonkey
Next week is the standard family episode. Here's hopin' they make the family members compete instead of the survivors like last season. That was just some cruel fun.
Unfortunately, this season has already had it's bug eating challenge. I can't imagine them making the family members do anything worse.
Old 04-28-03, 08:53 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

That was a great episode.

Rob made the right move going with Matt, Christie and Butch.
Alex made a big mistake telling Rob he was going to vote for him.
He gave Rob no choice.

I'm now rooting for Matt. He is the strongest physically and is playing the mental part of the game well.
If it's not Matt then I hope it's Butch or Christy.
I don't want Rob, Jenna or Heidi to win.
Especially Jenna or Heidi, they have done nothing but be with the majority, up until now.

Next week is going to be interesting seeing them squirm and try to make deals to stay alive.

I too think Matt threw the immunity challenge again (he also threw the bow & arrow challenge).

During the immunity challenge after the question about which survivor needed therapy and everyone said Matt, he gave Rob a look like he was nuts. It was very funny. If you have it on tape, watch it again.

I'm so glad Alex, Jenna, Heidi & Rob majority got broken up.
They acted like jerks laying around doing nothing because they had the majority.
Didn't they watch previous survivors where this happened and it backfired against them ?
Remember Sean, Pascal & Neleh ?

Alex's expression was great after he got voted off but Heidi and Jenna's was priceless !

Last edited by Struz; 04-28-03 at 09:00 AM.
Old 04-28-03, 10:24 AM

In my dream episode for this coming week Butch, Matt and Christy lay around while they make Jenna and Heidi do all the work.

Sweet justice.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.