DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Real World Vegas Reunion 4/8 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/284710-real-world-vegas-reunion-4-8-a.html)

GuessWho 04-08-03 09:11 PM

Real World Vegas Reunion 4/8

One commercial break into it so far:

No Trishelle. She's out of the country.

Can't tell if Brynn is pregnant. Her face looks a tiny bit chubbier, but can't see her tummy thanks to how her legs are situated.

Elton & irulan are obviously still together.

Are Arissa & Steven an item? They look pretty snuggly so far.

Frank is, well, Frank.

GuessWho 04-08-03 09:35 PM

I take back what I said about Brynn's face being chubby. It's not. Her head just looks huge thanks to the way her hair is pulled back.

No mention of being pregnant, but she just admitted that she & Austin are engaged.

B.A. 04-08-03 11:03 PM

Originally posted by GuessWho
I take back what I said about Brynn's face being chubby. It's not. Her head just looks huge thanks to the way her hair is pulled back.

No mention of being pregnant, but she just admitted that she & Austin are engaged.

I thought it was funny how she said later in the show that she was around all of the time during the filming, but the show made it seem like she wasn't there after the first few weeks. She said she was jipped out of the show and she was pissed. I only watched it sporadically and probably didn't see half the episodes, but I don't remember seeing her much after the first couple of weeks. The show focused on the dramatic people - Steven/Trishelle;Alton/Irulan and Arissa. She's not the first to get jipped out of air-time and she won't be the last. It happens to someone at least every other year.

I am still just happy that this season was over. How much longer was it than previous ones?

tsohg 04-08-03 11:10 PM

Yeah cause Mohammad (sp) from San Fran got no love I thought he was cool as hell.

jonw9 04-09-03 08:26 AM

I thought Brynn was living with some guy in Vegas during the show, and that is why she wasn't around? :confused:

GuessWho 04-09-03 08:48 AM

I think Bryn was holding extra night jobs (go go dancer) so wasn't just "hanging out" so much

CharlesC 04-09-03 09:51 AM

What kind of plastic surgery did Arissa have? I think a nose job.

AgtFox 04-09-03 10:32 AM

Originally posted by GuessWho
I think Bryn was holding extra night jobs (go go dancer) so wasn't just "hanging out" so much
I think after the utensil throwing that she was no longer useful because she was barely part of any conflict. She was the forgotten one in the group. Frank was somewhat forgotten to, but he was close enough to Steven and Trischelle that he actually got a good bit of camera time.

SpaceBoy 04-09-03 11:45 AM

I didn't see this, anything interesting said?

edytwinky 04-09-03 01:58 PM

the Real World is still on tv? What kind of ratings does this show get nowadays?