DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   REMINDER: NYPD Blue -- "Off the Wall" 04.08.2003 -- is BACK tonite! (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/284607-reminder-nypd-blue-off-wall-04-08-2003-back-tonite.html)

Rogue588 04-08-03 01:35 PM

REMINDER: NYPD Blue -- "Off the Wall" 04.08.2003 -- is BACK tonite!

Finally!

After a five week craptacular "reality" series hiatus, Blue is back tonite..

[Spoiler is tvguide.com's synopsis]
Spoiler:
This time, the investigation at hand involves a member of its own family. After an errant bullet from his shoot-out with a murder suspect claims a teen bystander, Jones (Henry Simmons) is thrown into the middle of an Internal Affairs investigation---and a media frenzy. But as a mob gathers outside the station, unexpected information about the deceased emerges that could save his career. Meanwhile, Clark's grief over his father's suicide has heartbreaking consequences for Ortiz (Jacqueline Obradors), who has her hands full with a homicide that may be tied to police negligence.

bboisvert 04-08-03 01:48 PM

:thumbsup:

marty888 04-08-03 02:13 PM

Very good review of this in today's NY Daily News.

cineman 04-08-03 05:22 PM

Woo hoo!

Kal-El 04-08-03 06:35 PM

I'll be watching. :D

B.A. 04-08-03 07:31 PM

It's about freaking time!

B.A. 04-08-03 09:39 PM

I love this show!

John (to Andy): "You lied to a holy man."

Andy: "I'll live."

:lol:

great episode thus far.

MrX 04-08-03 09:59 PM

Good episode. Glad it's back.

Next week looks good to.

Red Dog 04-09-03 08:28 AM

John John John - what are you thinking? -ohbfrank-

das Monkey 04-09-03 08:34 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE> • Quoth Red Dog •<HR SIZE=1>John John John - what are you thinking? -ohbfrank- <HR SIZE=1></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I'm done with this show. It prides itself on realism, but NOBODY would give up that piece of tail.

Seriously, good solid episode. It's great to have some strong drama back in the 10 spot.

das

bralph 04-09-03 09:50 AM

Originally posted by Red Dog
John John John - what are you thinking? -ohbfrank-
When she showed up at his place at the end, I was like :hump: . When the show ended with all her clothes still on, I was :hscratch: and :grunt:

Red Dog 04-09-03 09:59 AM

Originally posted by bralph
When she showed up at his place at the end, I was like :hump: . When the show ended with all her clothes still on, I was :hscratch: and :grunt:

Well I knew that there would be no :hump: since at the beginning there was no partial nudity warning.

She looked really great in those jeans too. My guess is that John regains his sanity by the end of the season. ;)

bralph 04-09-03 10:40 AM

Well I knew that there would be no :hump: since at the beginning there was no partial nudity warning.

She looked really great in those jeans too. My guess is that John regains his sanity by the end of the season. ;)

Ah yes, that should have clued me in. I was looking forward to it too, since I was watching in HD for the first time. I just missed the "Connie" episode in HD :grunt:

uteotw 04-09-03 11:33 AM

"Rita" bugs the )@!#(* out of me and I'm GLAD he got rid of her. She is SO annoying I can hardly stand it; just haven't liked her since day 1. Great episode overall. "Good thing it was Baldwin." "Not good for him." "Good for everyone overall though, but just not for him." "Right."

Rogue588 04-09-03 11:43 AM

Yes...the partial nudity warning is your friend..[unless it means MALE nudity..:lol:]

She looked really great in those jeans too.
AND how!! :drool::hump::D