DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Buffy final episode spoilers leaked? (potential spoilers inside) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/284283-buffy-final-episode-spoilers-leaked-potential-spoilers-inside.html)

costanza187 04-07-03 06:06 AM

Buffy final episode spoilers leaked? (potential spoilers inside)

Don't click it unless you want to see what it says! http://www.tvtome.com/BuffytheVampir...on7.html#ep144

I also read the same thing on another site last night, and dismmissed it as BS, now I see it again. The other site went into a bit more detail.

I really don't understand how this is possible since
Spoiler:
Spike is supposed to end up on Angel, how can he move to LA if he is dead? Or is there gonna be another resurrection

movieking 04-07-03 06:46 AM

What has been reported, and what you have spoilered above, might be a deliberate misdirect...

costanza187 04-07-03 06:49 AM

Originally posted by movieking
What has been reported, and what you have spoilered above, might be a deliberate misdirect...
I was kind of wondering if that kind of stuff might happen...the who misdirection thing.

costanza187 04-07-03 07:39 AM

Although, after thinking about it more, given the events building up in Season 7
Spoiler:
how they are making a big deal with Buffy protecting Spike and Spike being the focus of a lot of attention
it kind of makes sense. and
Spoiler:
I read about an interview with James Marsters saying something about how you're not gonna like the ending
Of course this is all speculation really. But it gives me something to think about while I'm working.

mdc3000 04-07-03 10:35 AM

if this is true, I'll be pissed off... but it seems like a total Whedon thing to do with the whole misdirection angle... those mutant enemy bastards....

MATT

RaraFemina 04-07-03 11:07 AM

If that is how they are gonna end it, I will be okay with it.
But...
Spoiler:
Buffy and Angel kiss? Does this mean they are gonna be together? I can see how this would make a lot of B&A shippers, happy, but does it fit? Angel fell in love with Cordy...but was it real or was it controlled by "that"? Buffy and Spike had/have a relationship...but was it just for fun, or did Buffy just find the closest thing to Angel she could? What about the whole reason that Angel left...because he couldn't give her a normal life. Does he just say ***** it and go for it anyway?

grunter 04-08-03 10:49 AM

Sooooooo not happy about:

Spoiler:
The Buffy - Angel reunion shipper thing. Sorry, but Spike deserves better than this.

Dr. DVD 04-08-03 12:49 PM

If Angel gets renewed, it will have to deal with a lot of gaping holes if these reports are true and they want a certain character on that show.

Spoiler:
If Angel becomes human in the last episode of Buffy, wouldn't that kind of eliminate the purpose of Angel as a series about a vampire with a soul? Could it already be decided by the WB that Angel will not be coming back?

Finally, just because Whedon's mantra is "Continuity is for wusses," is no excuse for him to re-invent the rules towards the end of each season.

bedhead_75 04-08-03 04:40 PM

I read at one of those spoiler sites that

Spoiler:
the fang gang become the new Wolfram and Heart and fight the good fight from the inside. I guess it would make it very interesting if the characters are all on the down-low pretending to be bad, but I don't know if I'd buy that... I mean would any of the evil folks buy it?

Herc at AICN seems really excited about the finale though, so even though it might be totally different from season 4 Angel, I'll give season 5 "revamped" Angel (no pun intended) a chance. Besides it's the only Whedon show on right now.

Josh-da-man 04-08-03 06:50 PM

It's also been speculated that on Angel Season Five, should it occur,
Spoiler:

that Angel Investigations will take over Wolfram and Hart, and use it rebuild a new Watcher's Council.

It's also sort of been hinted around that ASH might be appearing on Angel in some capacity, and one has to wonder why they need two Watchers on the show.

RaraFemina 04-08-03 10:20 PM

Originally posted by Josh-da-man
It's also been speculated that on Angel Season Five, should it occur,
Spoiler:

that Angel Investigations will take over Wolfram and Hart, and use it rebuild a new Watcher's Council.

It's also sort of been hinted around that ASH might be appearing on Angel in some capacity, and one has to wonder why they need two Watchers on the show.

That would definatly put a new spin on things
But I do have to agree with Dr. DVD
Spoiler:
if Angel becomes human, and if Angel gets renewed, they are gonna have to do something about all the prophecies about the vampire with a soul. Unless they are gonna attribute those to the "thing", too. They could say that "It" needed Angel so they put those there so he would go back to his vampy self after becoming human in "I will Remember You".

I don't know how they are gonna end Buffy, or what they are gonna do on Angel, but if Angel isn't coming back next season, all bets are off. Joss can pretty much so anything at this point, and I for one can't wait to see what he comes up with!!