DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   when will these shows get back to new episodes? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/277798-when-will-these-shows-get-back-new-episodes.html)

WiccanPagan 03-12-03 12:30 PM

when will these shows get back to new episodes?

west wing?
buffy?
friends?
scrubs?
will & grace?
nypd blue?

i'd ask about er but i think they get a new one this thursday.

Red Dog 03-12-03 12:38 PM

I'm pretty sure NYPD Blue won't be back with new episodes until April.

WiccanPagan 03-12-03 12:41 PM

that stupid show that took its place is killing me. god damn reality tv!

CCGoldRush 03-12-03 01:01 PM

Re: when will these shows get back to new episodes?

west wing? Don't know
buffy? I believe in 2 weeks
friends? Tomorrow
scrubs? Tomorrow
will & grace? Tomorrow
nypd blue? Don't know

MrX 03-12-03 01:01 PM

I know Friend and Scrubs are new tommorrow night. Buffy isn't new until the 25th. NYPD blue is off until April. Don't know about the other 2 since I don't watch them.

cooper2000 03-12-03 02:40 PM

I thought it was just me but it seems like there are less and less New episodes these days especially with Buffy. It really ruins the momentum.
Maybe they are trying to keep Angel and Buffy in sync because of the plot developments?

MrX 03-12-03 02:48 PM

Right now the buffy schedule is March 25th for the next new episode. Then it's not new again until April 22nd where it will go straight through to the finale on May 20th all new.

Rogue588 03-12-03 03:25 PM

Originally posted by Red Dog
I'm pretty sure NYPD Blue won't be back with new episodes until April.
Yea..and it's good to see ABC support the show by letting fans know exactly when it's coming back..at least FOX took the high road [!?!!] by letting fans of 24 know that it would be back "..in 3 weeks".

Originally posted by cooper2000
I thought it was just me but it seems like there are less and less New episodes these days especially with Buffy. It really ruins the momentum.
Maybe they are trying to keep Angel and Buffy in sync because of the plot developments?

Originally posted by MrX
Right now the buffy schedule is March 25th for the next new episode. Then it's not new again until April 22nd where it will go straight through to the finale on May 20th all new.
Yeah, I thought they were giving Angel time to catch up to Buffy as far as plot too [Or vice versa]..but showing ONE new ep on the 25th and then repeats until APRIL is just stupid. WTF??

Can we blame reality TV..?

MrX 03-12-03 04:11 PM

Originally posted by Rogue588
Yeah, I thought they were giving Angel time to catch up to Buffy as far as plot too [Or vice versa]..but showing ONE new ep on the 25th and then repeats until APRIL is just stupid. WTF??
Buffy has a history of doing this. Last year their wasn't a new ep from mid march through the end of April. Part of that was due to the finale being 2 episodes back to back.

Nothing was as bad as season 3 where I think their were a 3 or 4 weeks between Graduation Day part 1 and 2.

Rogue588 03-12-03 04:20 PM

Of course NOTHING beats Hammer's scheduling of Farscape.. ;)

cooper2000 03-12-03 04:40 PM

Dont get me started on Hammer.
I tried to leave a message yesterday on the viewer comment line and it was full so I guess thats one good thing but we still dont have a next season.

WiccanPagan 03-13-03 12:01 AM

another show. when's smallville get out of their reruns?

Excelesor 03-13-03 12:04 AM

New Smallville eps will begin airing April 15. new shows until the end of the season

WiccanPagan 03-13-03 12:24 AM

just saw iwhy?'s thread. thanks for the heads, though. least i get a new scrubs tomorrow. :)

ClarkKentKY 03-13-03 12:24 AM

ER is new tomorrow, but then its a repeat for 2 more weeks :(

Excelesor 03-13-03 12:25 AM

Blah, i gave the heads up in the Smallville: Rosetta thread two weeks ago, no one seemed to pay attention to it, lol

WiccanPagan 03-13-03 03:57 PM

i avoid threads as they get too long. they scare me. one last show question.
charmed?