DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   CSI: Miami 3/10 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/277387-csi-miami-3-10-a.html)

Geofferson 03-10-03 09:00 PM

CSI: Miami 3/10

Wow - that was some opening gunfight! :up:

mikehunt 03-10-03 09:58 PM

pretty good
as a gun nut though I don't buy the gun not firing due to not being cleaned. from the limited view of the frame it didn't look dirty enough to have prevented the firing pin from moving all the way forward. I would have bought a broken pin or a bad primer. I've seen dirty guns that fired with no problems

MrX 03-10-03 10:07 PM

I thought it was good. Calleigh high on coke was funny.

Gasspasser 03-11-03 01:05 AM

Hey I missed the last 20 min of this one. What exactally happened with the coke thing? That is as far as I saw.

Thanks

MrX 03-11-03 01:12 AM

The coke was formed into those slabs of material she pulled the bullets out of in that guys place. The name of the guy they thought that was behind everything was written on a clear board and when Horatio walked into the room he was on the other side and it saw it was backwards. Part of the name the guy gave was Kire but from the other side of the board it's Erik. So they found the guy and it was the TV reporter that was bothering Horatio that was behind the whole thing.

Gasspasser 03-11-03 08:36 PM

thanks

BDB 03-11-03 09:58 PM

Another funfilled episode of CSI:Miami with the obligatory ending scene in which H stares off into the sunset, or in this case the furnace.

Also cleared the way for him to shag his sis-in-law. And confirmed that she was indeed his brother's wife.

I like how they end the episodes with UK band's now, this last one was Dove's

Chew 03-12-03 06:07 AM

Originally posted by BadlyDrawnBoy
I like how they end the episodes with UK band's now, this last one was Dove's
CSI: Miami soundtrack now available on CBS.com........oh wait, WB does that.

breaux124 03-12-03 09:02 AM

Loved the opening gun fight. I originally thought this was going to be a lame copy of the original CSI, but it's definately becoming its own show. It seems the murders and topics on CSI miami are a little more taboo/controversial.

Deftones 03-12-03 09:24 AM

The opening gun fight was cool, but honestly would Horatio and Speed really be chaperoning that shipment? You'd think there'd be alot more armed police than there were.

Alien Redrum 03-12-03 05:03 PM

Originally posted by breaux124
Loved the opening gun fight. I originally thought this was going to be a lame copy of the original CSI, but it's definately becoming its own show. It seems the murders and topics on CSI miami are a little more taboo/controversial.
I agree, CSI: Miami definitely pushes the envelope a little more than Las Vegas.

But man, I just have to :lol: at Horitio sometimes. Johnny Badass.