TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

John Doe 3/07/03

Old 03-08-03, 12:27 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Legend

John Doe 3/07/03

I didn't realize this was on again until right before it started. I wouldn't have missed anything if I missed it anyways. Unless this show sticks to the main story arc it's not very good.

By the previews for next weeks it looks like they're going to investigate if he's
Spoiler:
from space
Old 03-08-03, 07:54 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Next episode is the one they would have shown us if the Columbia didn't explode the week before that Friday.

This week's episode was okay, a little formulaic. But it was funny to watch Doe play a psychic for laughs. Dauphine was kinda cute, though.
Old 03-09-03, 06:02 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Re: John Doe 3/07/03

Originally posted by MrX
Unless this show sticks to the main story arc it's not very good.
My exact thoughts regarding this show, too. I don't care about some stupid psychic who can/can't help you solve some serial murders! I want to know - who/what is John Doe?
Old 03-09-03, 08:54 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Watched this last nite.

I don't know if it was the severe bad taste left in my mouth by the craptacular SNL, but I just wasn't feelin' this ep. It didn't really hold my interest. [size=1][Now, before someone says differently..I like this show]

Oh well. Hopefully next week's will blend as seamlessly as FOX's airing of Firefly..