TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

CSI: Miami 02/24/03

Old 02-25-03, 12:10 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Legend

CSI: Miami 02/24/03

ok episode. I figured the campaign guy was involved somehow by how obvious he was acting during the scene in the office.

No classic Caruso moment this week. I'm still waiting for the ep when he has his sunglasses on for the whole show.
Old 02-25-03, 10:10 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Whoa, Sofia Milos and Caruso hooking up? Yowza!

The episode was okay, but it always seems to be the secretary/aide that is involved in these homicides.

Loved it when Horatio stuck it to the council woman on the golf course.
Old 02-25-03, 01:06 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I thought it was a pretty good episode but it blew almost all the laws away. Caruso might actually be getting into his role. He had some lines that actually fit and weren't over the top.
Old 02-25-03, 01:23 PM

Re: CSI: Miami 02/24/03

Originally posted by MrX
ok episode. I figured the campaign guy was involved somehow by how obvious he was acting during the scene in the office.

No classic Caruso moment this week. I'm still waiting for the ep when he has his sunglasses on for the whole show.
ditto to every word you said.
Old 02-25-03, 01:30 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Patman
Whoa, Sofia Milos and Caruso hooking up? Yowza!
If this she is the lady who's house he went to at the end of the ep, I hope they don't hook up...

... seems to me like she could be the SO of Horatio's dead brother... that would be a little weird. I like to think that were just going to talk...
Old 02-25-03, 01:48 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Ah, that would make a little more sense, I forget about his dead bro (actually didn't even realize he had one because these characters have very little revealed to us).
Old 02-25-03, 02:01 PM

Seemed to me that he was going to get together with his brother's widow...thats really creepy.
Old 02-25-03, 02:56 PM
DVD Talk Hero

It wouldn't be the first time, ever see "Pearl Harbor"?
Old 02-25-03, 08:37 PM
DVD Talk God

greatest moment of the episode: Emily Proctor walking into the "gun vault"
Old 02-26-03, 03:14 AM
DVD Talk Legend

can someone please tell me why David Caruso is famous? He is by far the weakest link of this show........i've tuned in a few times, and to be honest, Sofia Milos was the ONLY reason i stayed tuned in this week....Caruso is terrible, absolutely terrible.

FWIW: CSI is one of my favorite shows, and one of only a handful that i make a point to watch every week. CSI Miami, on the other hand is a pale imitation - largely because of Caruso's heavy handed over the top presence. Fire him. Now.
Old 02-26-03, 01:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by brizz
can someone please tell me why David Caruso is famous? He is by far the weakest link of this show........i've tuned in a few times, and to be honest, Sofia Milos was the ONLY reason i stayed tuned in this week....Caruso is terrible, absolutely terrible.
Caruso is the only reason I tune in. He lends some urgency to the proceedings. Better to fire Khandi Alexander or Emily Procter instead -- the delivery of their lines is stilted and not in keeping with the tone of the show.