Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Emma Caulfield on Howard Stern...anyone else see it?

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 01-31-03, 09:59 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Emma Caulfield was on Howard Stern’s E show last night to promote Darkness Falls. It was taped from a week or so ago but was live on the radio.

She looked so hot. She had tight blue jeans on, a hot blue long sleeve shirt that showed off her belly a bit and a leather jacket.

The interview started with Howard saying how hot he thought Emma was but some of the others on the show didn’t. They were Benjy and Stuttering John. Benjy gave her a pretty hard time and told her he thought she looked like she suffered from fetal alcohol syndrome. Stuttering John says she had no breasts, shorts legs, and says she a 7 ½ out of 10. Emma is totally laughing and not bothered by the two morons at all. Howard interjects that he thinks Emma is a 9 out of 10. He then says that Fred, Gary, Artie and himself want to bang Emma...Very Hard. Emma thanks Howard.

John comes back saying he isn’t trying to be mean, but she isn’t up there with Pamela Anderson. Howard comes back with, “She’s a different type, but just as bangable.” Howard tells Emma that he knows that she is not a big star or really well known yet, but that he wanted her on ‘cause she’s such a hot chick. Howard asks Emma to take off the jacket so they can get a better look at her body and it looked really good. Emma told John that her body is much better than his, Howard asks Emma to go over and stand next to John, who has now taken off his shirt. Ugh.

Emma goes over next to John and playfully hugs him and actually grinds into him a bit. John is loving it and proclaims, “Ok, she’s hot.” Emma plays with the fat on John’s tummy and John gets to rub hers as well. Howard then says Emma is way hotter than Buffy and that Buffy has a weird nose. Emma, back seated now, tells Howard that she thinks he’s hot but that in person he is even more so. Howard likes this and tells Emma that he’d like to bend her over a sink and take her very hard and very fast. “Just how I like it,” was Emma’s reply to that.

Howard tries to get Emma to say something mean about SMG, but Emma won’t. I did get a feeling that she might not like her, though. Emma changes the subject by asking Howard, “Why can’t we talk about anal sex instead?” Of course Howard has no problem with this and asks Emma if she likes it and she says that she does. Emma tells Howard that she’s into pretty much anything but draws the line at defecation. She says that she’d be with a woman if her boyfriend wanted her to, but that she has never been with one yet. Emma is asked if she be with 2 guys at once and she says NO. She also tells Howard that she likes giving and receiving oral but prefers giving it. At which point Howard asks, “What are you doing tonight?”

Emma then goes on to say she is in a new relationship with a relatively unknown actor. She won’t say who, but I think it’s her Darkness Falls co-star. She does say that he’s 6 years younger than her and after Howard asks, Emma says it didn’t take long at all for the two of them to have sex. Howard asks Emma if she’s wearing panties and Emma tells him no and that she almost never wears them because she hates underwear. Howard asks Emma if she’s completely shaven and she totally blushes and Howard goes, “That’s a yes!”

Howard then tells Emma that if she was his girlfriend that he’d have her wear a school girl uniform and that he’d bend her over his knees and spank her for being a bad girl for not wearing any panties. Emma tells Howard that she’s actually done it before including the spanking part and that she really liked it. She says she was wearing a plaid miniskirt, a white tailored shirt tied at the belly, that she had her hair in pigtails, and was wearing Mary Jane shoes. Emma also said she like to be tied up in bed but hadn’t been in a very, very long time. Howard asks Emma is she pleasures herself and her response was, “That one should be very in touch with their body.” Howard then asks if she does it every night and Emma laughs and says no. The interview ends with Howard telling Emma, again, how hot she is and that he hopes Darkness Falls is a big hit so that she can tell SMG to go F herself.

Emma was totally funny, cool, and very sexy. These shows get repeated a lot, so check it out if you can. I loved Anya/Emma before I’d seen this (I’ve never seen her interviewed before) and now I think I need to get over to LA and bring my handcuffs and lube.

Last edited by dolphinboy; 01-31-03 at 11:57 PM.
Old 02-01-03, 12:15 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 255 Likes on 193 Posts

[puts tongue back in mouth]

I think most of that was an act. I've read a couple of interviews with her and she says she's conservative. She even said something about loving to work with someone like Elizabeth Dole if she runs for president.

Actually the only part I believe to be true is the part about her not liking SMG. She had as one of her reasons for not coming back to Buffy even if their was another season was special treatment for certain cast members. I also read when Sarah got married nobody from the show was invited.
Old 02-01-03, 12:33 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I don't care if she was putting on an act or if she was being genuine, I still think she is very hot and just the thought of her doing some of the things she talked about......

Last edited by ChefWinduAZ; 02-01-03 at 12:42 AM.
Old 02-01-03, 01:02 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Originally posted by MrX
I also read when Sarah got married nobody from the show was invited.
That's because they had to leave enough room for Freddie's ego...

And there STILL wasn't enough room!
Old 02-01-03, 03:28 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 231 Likes on 136 Posts
Considering the way SMG acts on set, I wouldn't be surprised at all if most of the rest of the cast has had enough.
Old 02-02-03, 12:25 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,723 Likes on 1,879 Posts

I'm just trying to imagine the look on Emma's face as she's getting backdoored.
Old 02-02-03, 12:40 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Josh-da-man

I'm just trying to imagine the look on Emma's face as she's getting backdoored.
I'd prefer the view from the other side.