DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Celebrity Mole: Hawaii---Did I hear this correctly? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/258266-celebrity-mole-hawaii-did-i-hear-correctly.html)

ProjectMayhem 12-17-02 07:29 PM

Celebrity Mole: Hawaii---Did I hear this correctly?

I was in another room and upon entering the room I noticed what looked to be "Celebrity Mole: In Hawaii" or something like that. Is this true or did I see it wrong?

If so, I'm sorry and you can delete this topic...or laugh hysterically at me. :)

movieking 12-17-02 07:37 PM

Yup, but it has been discussed before. They are all B Stars.

ProjectMayhem 12-17-02 07:41 PM

Ok, good, I'm not losing my mind.

I did a search previously and nothing came up. Typed "celebrity mole".

Anyways, this can be deleted. Sorry...

Scott27 12-17-02 09:09 PM

You can delete this thread yourself, ProjectMayhem. Click "edit" on the first post, then follow the directions to delete it. That'll delete the whole thread.

Catch 21 12-17-02 09:11 PM

:p

Deftones 12-17-02 09:38 PM

Celebrity Mole was discussed, but it's been a while.

monkyskunk 12-18-02 12:42 AM

I saw that clip also while watching Monday Night Football. Since I wasn't really paying attention, I thought at first it was a promo for Mole 3, but to my disappointment it turned out to be for the celeb version, which I think will tune in anyways just to see what it's like and for the beautiful scenery.

FlashStash 12-18-02 09:02 AM

Hang on, don't close it yet! There was a fire and some of the tapes from this show may have been damaged...

Fire Damages Hollywood Studio
Tue, Dec 17, 2002 06:12 PM PDT

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - An early morning fire damaged a Hollywood production facility Tuesday, possibly imperiling footage from an upcoming ABC reality series.

The fire started shortly after midnight Tuesday (Dec. 17) at the Hollywood Center Studios. No one was hurt.

Damage was confined to a 30,000-square-foot building that sits outside the main gates of the facility. Along with the building itself, computers, editing equipment and film and videotape footage were damaged, according to a report by CBS' Los Angeles affiliate.

Among the damaged tapes was footage from "Celebrity Mole: Hawaii," a version of the ABC reality series scheduled to premiere Wednesday, Jan. 8. Stone Stanley Productions, which produces the show, has offices at the studio.

In a statement, the company says it's still assessing the damage and is "doing everything in our power to keep the show on schedule."

The cause of the fire hasn't been determined yet.

FS

Groucho 12-18-02 09:05 AM

Originally posted by FlashStash
The cause of the fire hasn't been determined yet.
Perhaps whoever was chosen to be "The Mole" got a little too carried away and is still trying to sabotage the show?

Deftones 12-18-02 09:26 AM

Originally posted by Groucho
Perhaps whoever was chosen to be "The Mole" got a little too carried away and is still trying to sabotage the show?
rotfl

mrpayroll 12-18-02 10:25 AM

Acutally I think it's the PAARHTM (pronounced parhitem) (People Against Ahmed Rashad Hosting The Mole) that were responsible for the fire.

Chris

police and fire note : The above was just a joke and I have no knowledge of the origins of that fire, even though I am only 10 minutes away from that building. But I was fast asleep at the time. My stuffed Snoopy is my alibi.

Professor Frink 12-18-02 12:35 PM

:lol: rotfl :lol:

If this show doesn't air, it'll be a good thing. Just bring on Mole 3 - with Anderson Cooper, please! Are you listening, you CNN bastards?!?

atari2600 12-18-02 03:12 PM

the mole is a great show. celebrity mole? not so great.

shanester 12-19-02 04:36 PM

I enjoyed Celebrity BOOT CAMP

Seeing David Faustino half asleep being screamed at by a drill sergeant ffirst thing in the morning was funny!

Who was it that tried to hide food??..

Kromax 12-24-02 06:06 AM

Originally posted by shanester
I enjoyed Celebrity BOOT CAMP

Seeing David Faustino half asleep being screamed at by a drill sergeant ffirst thing in the morning was funny!

Coolio forever!

ProjectMayhem 12-25-02 03:10 PM

Originally posted by Kromax
Coolio forever!
:yack:

SuperJim88 12-25-02 07:44 PM

Celebrity Mole is just not meant to be!!

Even God wouldn't allow this series to be aired!!

Mark Holtz 12-26-02 12:36 PM

There will be no weekly poll for Celebrity Mole like I did last summer with Mole II: The Next Betrayal. One good reason: I will be out of town!