DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Andy Richter (12-15-02) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/257850-andy-richter-12-15-02-a.html)

TheMadMonk 12-15-02 09:15 PM

Andy Richter (12-15-02)

Another good episode. Byron rules. His religion was great, but the other storyline about Andy's boss and her ugly date wasn't that good. I'll probably watch it again at 12:30 on the west coast channel.

Achtung 12-15-02 09:37 PM

Molly Sims, still looking pretty damn good. Overall pretty funny, though not as much as last week's.

Ralph Wiggum 12-15-02 10:01 PM

"Your religion makes the best yogurt."

rotfl

Patman 12-15-02 10:33 PM

How many guys were wishing they were Byron's right hand in this episode? :)

Jessica is shallow, but hot! Loved her reaction shots in this episode.

dgmayor 12-15-02 11:10 PM

This show reminds me more and more of Senfield each week. It's a show about a group of friends that basically treat everyone outside their circle like crap. I still love it though. At least they picked a quality show to copy. :)

ipkevin 12-16-02 01:35 AM

Also Seinfeld-esque in the extremely hot women they have guest starring with these schmoes. :)

Groucho 12-16-02 07:48 AM

Originally posted by dgmayor
This show reminds me more and more of Senfield each week.
Not surprisingly, there's some of the same talent behind both shows.

I liked how they brought the two plots together at the end. I also liked the line about "a nap and a cuddle."

huzefa 12-16-02 09:33 AM

Two funniest lines of the show:

"Bleat of a thousand decibels"

"Reign of fiery wool"

rotfl

Tanaraq 12-16-02 04:01 PM

This show truely is hilarious. My favourite line of the night was along the lines of ...

"I saw you two lying down and thought I'd grab a nap and a cuddle. Now I want to grab a cheeseburger."

slop101 12-16-02 05:29 PM

Paget Brewster is so freaking HOT.

B.A. 12-16-02 06:12 PM

Originally posted by slop101
Paget Brewster is so freaking HOT.
You are correct, sir!

Between Scrubs and this show, my stomach is really starting to hurt from laughing so much. Andy Richter.../Scrubs are on a completely higher plain when compared to other sitcoms on tv right now - I really don't think anything comes close the writing and the casts from these shows.

"God and I had a falling out. I said the Cubs should win the World Series and he said that they suck and would always suck." (or something to that effect)

Roto 12-17-02 10:18 AM

I think the show has gone downhill a bit in each of the last couple weeks, but they still had some great lines. The whole sheep in the sky religion was a bit too out there for me, as well as the hot and dirty Zumanist. So far they haven't come up with anything as good as Wendy taking experimental drugs :lol:

BDB 12-17-02 11:49 AM

I enjoyed the opening but it slowed down a bit after that, still and all a very funny show.