DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   E! True Hollywood story on "Saved By The Bell " tonight! (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/254512-e-true-hollywood-story-saved-bell-tonight.html)

Deftones 12-01-02 12:21 PM

E! True Hollywood story on "Saved By The Bell " tonight!

:lol:

Amadeus 12-01-02 03:09 PM

The Laughter,The Drugs,The Sex,The Nerd.:lol:

Seantn 12-01-02 03:42 PM

I know, I can't wait! I know that they interviewed Zack and Screech at least, because they were on the commercial.

Zack says," There came a point where I just started wishing that everyone would forget that the show ever even existed!!!"

Boo hoo!

namrfumot 12-01-02 03:51 PM

what time is it on?

Mole177 12-01-02 04:12 PM

8pm pacific on E!

Geofferson 12-01-02 05:56 PM

Hell yeah - can't wait for this one! :up:

LBPound 12-01-02 07:46 PM

Damn, did I miss this?

Goat3001 12-01-02 08:26 PM

Classic stuff. And Zack is the man he definatly nailed Kelly ;)

LBPound 12-01-02 08:36 PM

Sweet...it's reairing at 11. Gotta tape this. :D

MFRONE 12-01-02 08:46 PM

This was terrible, should have been a 2 hour show instead of one. They didn't go in depth on any issue of the show or about the characters/actors. What a waste of an hour. If you are a Saved By The Bell fan don't bother watching this, you won't see or learn anything that you didn't already know.

Geofferson 12-01-02 09:04 PM

Originally posted by conscience
Yes!!! They showed the part from my all time favorite episode!

Jessie's Song.

When she gets hooked on caffine pills.

I love that scene!

I'm so excited!

I'm so excited!

I'm so...scared.

:D

conscience 12-01-02 09:15 PM

Originally posted by Geofferson
I'm so excited!

I'm so excited!

I'm so...scared.

:D

:(

Just seeing that scene I get goosebumps.

Buck Turgidson 12-01-02 10:02 PM

Lark's got religious convictions. Guess that means no onscreen nudity from her. -ohbfrank-

El Scorcho 12-01-02 11:26 PM

Dude, I don't know what people thought was so bad about Showgirls. Lots of full frontal nudity and Jessie Spano having a seizure every time she got on some guys lap. That's grade-A entertainment to me!

How come they didn't mention Tiffani's boob job? And her sexual obsession with me?

SuperJim88 12-01-02 11:33 PM

Originally posted by El Scorcho
How come they didn't mention Tiffani's boob job? And her sexual obsession with me?
Probably because it is non-existent?! :D

El Scorcho 12-01-02 11:34 PM

Originally posted by SuperJim88
Probably because it is non-existent?! :D
Oh we all know that's not true. She's obviously had a boob job. ;)

SuperJim88 12-01-02 11:43 PM

I only have a question about Tiffani. Was she first typecast as the "slut" from save by the bell or later in her career? Because currently without any doubt, any role that she's in, is always the slut of the office or the slut next door. I mean doesn't that bother her?

Ralph Wiggum 12-02-02 12:12 AM

She started off relatively wholesome on 90210 then got sluttastic. She was all the better for it.

Buck Turgidson 12-02-02 01:19 AM

Dude, I don't know what people thought was so bad about Showgirls. Lots of full frontal nudity and Jessie Spano having a seizure every time she got on some guys lap. That's grade-A entertainment to me!

Couldn't have put it better myself.

I wanted to hear Tiff talk about her classic Newlook pics, too.

She was really great on 90210: a bad girl with emotional issues. That show was only really good when she was on it.

Wag The Frog 12-02-02 01:35 AM

It really wasn't that good. They didn't even mention the "Tori episodes" and the fact that they graduated twice. They spent way too much time on the "what did the cast do after they left the show" crap. Thank god they at least showed the caffeine pills clip. Quite possibly the greatest moment in TV history.

LiquidSky 12-02-02 08:06 AM

The Jessie caffeine pills clip was priceless. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. :)

Groucho 12-02-02 10:53 AM

I actually watched a little bit of this even though I've never seen the show...for the camp value. I had no idea that it was originally a vehicle for Hayley Mills!

El Scorcho 12-02-02 12:18 PM

Jessie's caffeine pills trip ranks in the top 5 in the all time unintentional TV comedic moments.

I was around 10 or 11 years old and I knew that a chick wigging out over caffeine pills was the stupidest thing ever. But I continued to watch and watch. :)

They probably failed to mention the Tori episodes because they sucked and are better left forgotten. :)

conscience 12-02-02 12:40 PM

They probably failed to mention the Tori episodes because they sucked and are better left forgotten. :)
I wouldn't have mentioned those pieces of crap either.

Ruined the great show that it was...

Groucho 12-02-02 12:43 PM

They did mention the Tori episodes. They even had a clip and an interview with her.