DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   The Sopranos - 10/13/02 - "Pie-O-My" (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/242731-sopranos-10-13-02-pie-o-my.html)

GuessWho 10-11-02 08:05 AM

The Sopranos - 10/13/02 - "Pie-O-My"

http://my.core.com/~mguess/pieomy.jpg

Geofferson 10-11-02 09:00 AM

Must be Friday. ;)

GuessWho 10-11-02 10:54 AM

Originally posted by Geofferson
Must be Friday. ;)
Hey, it gives the at-work posters a chance to make predictions ;)

JNielsen 10-11-02 12:37 PM

Originally posted by GuessWho
Hey, it gives the at-work posters a chance to make predictions ;)
I'll take Tonys, Ralphies, then Heshes horses for the tri-fecta.

GuessWho 10-13-02 10:02 AM

bump

Creek Rat 10-13-02 08:58 PM

Another lame episode. They had 18 months to work and this is the best they could come up with; this season should be stellar but instead?? Ordinary. Oh..I REALLY hate Janice too.

Patman 10-13-02 08:59 PM

This week's episode was okay, seemed to drag on at times. It was more of a lay the foundation type of episode.

Can't stand Janice (but her switching people's dishes around was sort of funny).

Spoiler for next week's episode:

Spoiler:
Gloria's back! Oh boy!

funstan 10-13-02 09:08 PM

It has been a lackluster season, but the closing scene with Tony, the horse, and the goat was probably one of the best closing scenes in Sopranos history, the only one I can think of better was the one for the episode, "Employee of the Month"

Blaster1 10-13-02 09:08 PM

How many episodes are there this season? 8?

paul dd 10-13-02 09:10 PM

I agree with Patman. Although there were some funny lines as usual.

Turd Ferguson 10-13-02 09:12 PM

Five episodes of largely boring set-up is far too much. The rest of the season must be electric to redeem it.

Iron Chef 10-13-02 09:24 PM

I love the look that Uncle Jr gave to the court sketch artist. :lol:

gr8fuldave 10-13-02 09:39 PM

I loved the chair scenes. Kind of elementary school humor, but got me laughing both times. I still say that Adriana tells Christopher soon.

Deftones 10-13-02 09:57 PM

Originally posted by Blaster1
How many episodes are there this season? 8?

Geofferson 10-13-02 09:58 PM

Originally posted by Iron Chef
I love the look that Uncle Jr gave to the court sketch artist. :lol:
Agreed. That was hilarious.

outcastja 10-13-02 10:04 PM

I think the Crazy Horse will be wired sooner or later. Tony or somebody finds out Adriana is with the FBI, which will leave Christopher the choice of killing her or going into witness protection with her.

Blaster1 10-13-02 10:24 PM

Thanks for the amount of episodes. I was thinking it was 8.

guildda 10-13-02 10:31 PM

Loved the scene where Ralphie is giving Tony his 'taste' for the second time, and Tony's hand just stays extended waiting for more.

Janice is just too annoying. Our hatred for Tony's mother was perfect. This is more though, it stops being enjoyable, and becomes irritating. I really hope they send her back to Seattle or to the bottom of a lake soon so they can devote the time wasted on her to more worthy things.

Charlie Goose 10-13-02 11:23 PM

Good to see Bobby B. with more to do than take Junior's abuse. He had the right note of menace when talking to the guy in the bar.

http://charliegoose.homestead.com/files/goose.jpg Honk!

Samuel 10-13-02 11:25 PM

Anybody catch Junior's Mr Rogers routine?

[Johny Carson]Weird, wild stuff[/Johnny Carson]

evenflow 10-13-02 11:56 PM

2 lame episodes in 3 weeks! :(

JoeyOhhhh 10-13-02 11:57 PM

Originally posted by outcastja
I think the Crazy Horse will be wired sooner or later. Tony or somebody finds out Adriana is with the FBI, which will leave Christopher the choice of killing her or going into witness protection with her.
I agree that its going to be tapped, if it isn't already.

Personally, I think she'll commit suicide. Think about it, the only way for her to save Chris and get the FBI off of her is through that route. Chris won't turn against Tony, and if she goes on her own, Chris is gonna end up just in case.

Deftones 10-14-02 12:05 AM

:lol:

Christopher's line to Adriana of "If you love me, you'd stir my eggs" was classic!

conscience 10-14-02 12:35 AM

I thought it was a good episode. I loved all of the little things that made me :lol:.

-The office chair
-Tony getting the money from Ralph (the second time)
-Uncle Junior staring at the sketcher and not paying attention to his case.

Then in the coming soon snippets I saw Gloria! Yikes! She really scares me. (in that fine ass chick sort of way)

Man, I gotta get some sleep....

Da Thrilla 10-14-02 01:15 AM

Originally posted by conscience
I thought it was a good episode. I loved all of the little things that made me :lol:.

-The office chair

rotfl

That was the best part of the episode! :lol: