Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Er 10/03

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-02, 11:32 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Er 10/03

Kerry is on the verge of a breakdown, with her busting out in tears after a few harsh words from Elizabeth. Did she break up with that firefighter?

Good to see Dr. Romano is his usual cantankerous self during therapy.

Honk!
Old 10-04-02, 11:35 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I was bored with last night's show. A thriller last week and what appears to be a thriller next week, however they didn't really do much with this week's show.

Why did the black doctor (his name escapes me at this moment) boot out his brother's friends, and even get violent with the first one?

You heard it here first, the new med student that stood up for herself at the end of the show will become a permanent fixture and will cause tension between Carter the womanizer and Abby.
Old 10-04-02, 11:35 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man, Corday has lost all sense of a bedside manner. Kind of cool to see her character actually going through some changes. Too bad that they are making it so transparent that her and Ramano are going to hook up.

What was the deal with Pratt's brother? I assume they are setting something up so that his brother gets shot while out with his friends. Is this show becoming that predictable?

Shall we start the count down till Luka kicks Carter's ass?

New girl seems interesting.
Old 10-04-02, 11:47 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Dee, tee ess... See?

Why did the black doctor (his name escapes me at this moment) boot out his brother's friends, and even get violent with the first one?

You heard it here first, the new med student that stood up for herself at the end of the show will become a permanent fixture and will cause tension between Carter the womanizer and Abby.
I think what Pratt's (The black doctors name) deal was that he just made those two boys think that there mom killed their dad and did not want to be surrounded by a bunch of loud and obnoxious guys. I also think that his brother might be a little slow? Did anyone else think that? I would second that on the new doctor will be a part of the future with Carter!
Old 10-04-02, 11:58 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Forgot to mention:
Got to commend the main son of the vegetable Dad. I thought he did a great acting job for such a young kid!
Old 10-04-02, 12:00 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by teddydogg
I think what Pratt's (The black doctors name) deal was that he just made those two boys think that there mom killed their dad and did not want to be surrounded by a bunch of loud and obnoxious guys. I also think that his brother might be a little slow? Did anyone else think that? I would second that on the new doctor will be a part of the future with Carter!
But why was he extremely violent in removing one of the friends in particular? Maybe that kid is an extremely bad seed compared to the rest of the bunch?
Old 10-04-02, 12:07 PM

Originally posted by Dee, tee ess... See?
Ha, you got that right. At least it will be something more interesting than what is going on between Carter and Abby now. I dunno, just because they've feasibly waited two years to finally get them together seems to me only because Carter has to have most of the women.

What has happened to this show?? I really don't know when the downslide occurred. Not only is it not realistic anymore but I don't even think I recognize the characters from one episode to the next with actions nor with what they say for the most part.

I am soooo worried what they will do with Romano...
Old 10-04-02, 01:46 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
With the exception of Romano's accident last week, this week's episode was much better than last's.

I like Gallant. I'd rather see him get more screentime than Pratt.

As far as Pratt goes...i'm glad he got knocked back a couple of notches, but...yawn.

What's up with Weaver? People on alt.tv.er are speculating that

Spoiler:
she's pregnant

??

Next week...Beecher vs the ER.

Oh...and this...

Spoiler:
INSURRECTION
GUNPLAY IN EMERGENCY ROOM PROMPTS DEFIANT CARTER TO LEAD INSURRECTION -- After an enraged drug addict pulls a gun on Dr. Chen (Ming-Na) and other staff members, a fed-up Dr. Carter (Noah Wyle) leads a divisive walkout when his request for metal detectors is delayed -- thereby endangering the lives of new patients. Elsewhere, Dr. Lewis (Sherry Stringfield) counsels an exhausted elderly woman (guest star Shirley Knight) whose adult son is dying from Huntington's disease -- the same affliction that killed her husband. In addition, Dr. Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) tries to safeguard his developmentally disabled brother (guest star Marcello Thedford) and comforts Chen after her brush with death; Dr. Kovac (Goran Visnjic) treats an HIV-infected boy whose parents arouse his curiosity; and Abby's (Maura Tierney) brother (guest star Thomas Everett Scott) gets an eyeful when he visits the hospital. Laura Innes, Paul McCrane and Sharif Atkins also star.
Old 10-04-02, 02:32 PM

Leslie Bibb is the new med student Erin.

She was on the TV series Popular a couple years back.
Right now she is scheduled for 6 eps. But maybe
like Maria Bello who was only scheduled for 3 eps.
Who then turned it into a fulltime gig. Anyways...
She is tall and very attractive. Makes Abby look like
a shrimp. Am hoping she gets a really good story line.
Old 10-04-02, 02:35 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Originally posted by btlives

Right now she is scheduled for 6 eps. But maybe like Maria Bello who was only scheduled for 3 eps. Who then turned it into a fulltime gig.

Anyways...She is tall and very attractive.

Makes Abby look like a shrimp.

Am hoping she gets a really good story line.
Old 10-04-02, 03:38 PM

Originally posted by btlives

She was on the TV series Popular a couple years back.
Right now she is scheduled for 6 eps. But maybe
like Maria Bello who was only scheduled for 3 eps.
Who then turned it into a fulltime gig. Anyways...
She is tall and very attractive. Makes Abby look like
a shrimp. Am hoping she gets a really good story line.
Tall women?

But I'm 6'5" so that explains it.