Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Who is THE MOLE? (6/11)

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV
View Poll Results: What did the Mole do in tonights episode?
Treaded Water
38.46%
Talked
15.38%
Got locked in a cell
11.54%
Ran around town
34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Who is THE MOLE? (6/11)

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-02, 08:25 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm going with either Al or Katie. Al is always in there and trying to be in on everything. Katie is very unstable but doesn't seem to have any problem diverting people with her constant tears. Ugh. However, I also believe that the mole will be a male b/c the last one was female.

Dorothy and Elavia aren't the mole and were thrown in for their high level of 'drama queen' abilities.

As always, ABC will only show so much to us on tv so as to keep us in suspense so we continue to watch the show. If it's obvious to us who the mole is we might only come back for the last episode just to see if we were right. I like the games and wish I could take off 6 weeks of vacation time to play. Until that time comes I'll satisfy my adventurous side by watching...

Betcha it's Al.
Old 06-14-02, 11:59 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Any suspicions I had of Elavia are now gone, thanks to the Producers - they have so many suspicious, shifty-eyed shots of her that it is, without a doubt, a red herring. (I've seen too many of these shows ).

I've always wondered if the game is actually easier for the players than we think, in that the Mole says/does something really obvious in front of the players, but it never makes it to the TV screen. Who cares, though - the show still rules!

I loved that cage game, very reminiscent of the final game last season, just not as complex. I can't wait for the last few games, they will probably be very elaborate.
Old 06-14-02, 02:25 PM

Ok... now I'm getting pulled in to the thinking processes of the people on the ABC forum... but someone brought up a strange thought. Why is Katie's pic facing the opposite way (of the other pics) in the Bios page on ABC?

http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/...ile_katie.html
Old 06-16-02, 09:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I used to suspect Bill, but it seems so obvious now. I'm wondering about Myra and Heather, since they are flying so low under the radar.
Old 06-16-02, 09:18 PM

Yeah. I sometimes wonder why they don't focus so much on Myra... she's so quiet... or at least that's what ABC wants us to see. I don't see Heather being the Mole only on the basis that she looks exactly like Kathryn, last year's Mole. But that could be a dumb asessment on my part.

Interestingly enough, I noticed on this past episode ABC chose not to show much information on Rob... just something I wondered while the show aired. I wanted to know more about him but they just gave us the basic clips and suddenly he was eliminated. Could have been nothing but I wonder if they're going to do the same in future episodes.
Old 06-17-02, 09:41 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Yeah I really thought they tried to get in a quick magic trick before Rob left. As a whole, we only saw Rob complaining about other people or screwing up some game. They should have shown the Christopher Walken imitation earlier. Maybe I would have felt more for him.
Old 06-18-02, 11:58 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I'm still laughing over Anderson punching Rob in the arm after the trick.
Another example of why Anderson Cooper is by far the best of these hosts.