http://www.nbc.com/primetime_preview/

*New programs in CAPS

MONDAY
8:00-9:00 PM Fear Factor
9:00-10:00 PM Third Watch
10:00-11:00 PM Crossing Jordan

TUESDAY
8:00-8:30 PM IN-LAWS
8:30-9:00 PM Just Shoot Me (new night & time)
9:00-9:30 PM Frasier
9:30-10:00 PM HIDDEN HILLS
10:00-11:00 PM Dateline NBC

WEDNESDAY
8:00-9:00 PM Ed
9:00-10:00 PM The West Wing
10:00-11:00 PM Law And Order

THURSDAY
8:00-8:30 PM Friends
8:30-9:00 PM Scrubs (new night and time)
9:00-9:30 PM Will And Grace
9:30-10:00 PM GOOD MORNING MIAMI
10:00-11:00 PM E.R.

FRIDAY
8:00-9:00 PM Providence
9:00-10:00 PM Dateline NBC
10:00-11:00 PM Law And Order: SVU

SATURDAY
8:00-11:00 PM NBC Saturday Night Movie

SUNDAY
7:00-8:00 PM Dateline NBC
8:00-9:00 PM AMERICAN DREAMS
9:00-10:00 PM Law And Order: Criminal Intent
10:00-11:00 PM BOOMTOWN

Listed as canceled shows:
"Emeril," "Imagine That," "Inside Schwartz," "Leap of Faith," "Three Sisters," "UC: Undercover"

"Weakest Link" will air throughout the summer and does have a chance of returning in the fall but is not on the fall lineup.

As for Watching Ellie it will return next year, again in a midseason slot. However, it's time clock aspect will be gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT THE SERIES: COMEDY

Good Morning Miami
Premise: Jake, a hotshot young TV producer, takes the job of turning around the lowest rated morning show in the country after becoming besotted by a down-to-earth hairdresser. Like any good workplace comedies, his fellow employees are an eccentric bunch, including: an arrogant host, a self-centered co-host who's obsessed with her dog and an insecure station manager. Rounding out the bunch, is Jake's risque grandmother and a nun.
Stars: Mark Feuerstein ("The West Wing"), newcomer Ashley Williams, Burke Moses, Tessie Santiago ("The Queen of Swords" ), Jere Burns ("Something So Right"), Suzanne Pleshette ("The Bob Newhart Show") and Brooke Dillman ("The Wayne Brady Show")
Studio: Warner Bros. Television
Producers: Susanne Daniels and Kate Juergens

Hidden Hills
Premise: Two couples find out that the suburbs aren't as dull as they seem when they move to a new neighborhood -- including a sexy soccer mom with an avid Internet following.
Stars: Justin Louis ("Trinity"), Paula Marshall ("Snoops," "Cupid"), Dondre T. Whitfield ("All My Children"), Tamara Taylor ("Party of Five") and Kristin Bauer ("That's Life")
Studio: NBC Studios and Primarily Entertainment
Producers: Susanne Daniels and Kate Juergens

In-Laws
Premise: Newlyweds move in with her parents to save money while he's attending cooking school. Unfortunately, Dad is a bit overprotective of his baby girl and Mom is rocking the boat by leaving hearth and home to pursue a real estate license.
Stars: Elon Gold, Bonnie Sommerville ("Grosse Pointe"), Jean Smart ("Designing Women") and Dennis Farina ("Buddy Faro")
Studio: NBC Studios, Paramount Television and Grammnet Productions
Producer: Mark Reisman and Kelsey Grammer

ABOUT THE SERIES: DRAMA

American Dreams
Premise: Set to the soundtrack of the '60s, a Philadelphia family moves toward the cultural upheaval in the years ahead. The Pryors' teen daughter Meg tries to shed her "good girl" image by hanging with her worldly friend Roxanne and pursuing a dream of being an "American Bandstand" dancer. Meg's emerging personality, and the changes her mother's going through, don't sit well with Meg's father.
Stars: Brittany Snow ("Guiding Light"), Vanessa Lengies, Gail O'Grady ("NYPD Blue"), Tom Verica ("Providence"), Will Estes ("7th Heaven"), Ethan Dampf, newcomer Sarah Ramos and Joseph Lawrence ("Blossom"). Virginia Madsen also has a recurring role.
Studio: NBC Studios and Universal Television
Producer: Dick Clark and Jonathan Prince

Boomtown
Premise: Los Angeles is not all limousines and movie stars. Taking a break from the TV crime capital, New York, this series explores the lives, in an ensemble fashion, of a burned out detective and his gung-ho partner, an ambitious D.A., a veteran parole officer, a struggling beat cop, a brassy reporter and a been-there-done-that paramedic.
Stars: Donnie Wahlberg ("Big Apple"), Mykelti Williamson, Neal McDonough, Gary Basaraba ("Brooklyn South" ), Jason Gedrick, Nina Garbiras ("The $treet" ) and Lana Parrilla ("Spin City")
Studio: NBC Studios and DreamWorks Television
Producer: Graham Yost and Jon Avnet

ABOUT THE SERIES: MIDSEASON

It's Not About Me
Premise: A junior corporate lawyer enlists the audience to hear him out as he tries to explain his competitive relationship with his best friend and roommate -- an extremely likable guy who threw away a law career to become a teacher.
Stars: Greg Grunberg ("Felicity," "Alias"), Jason Bateman, Nikki Cox, Patricia Belcher, Kyle Gass ("Undeclared") and Leslie Grossman ("Popular")
Studio: NBC Studios
Producer: Jonathan Groff and Vic Kaplan

Kingpin
Premise: The war on drugs gets a gritty take in this limited television series about the Drug Enforcement Agency's attempts to bring down a family-run narcotics ring that includes a plastic surgeon who serves as the cartel's key distribution link. From the man who brought you "Beverly Hills, 90210" and the writer of HBO's "The Corner."
Stars: Yancy Arias, Steven Bauer ("Traffic" ), Sheryl Lee ("Twin Peaks"), Brian Benben ("Dream On"), Angela Alvardo and Ruben Carabajal
Studio: NBC Studios and Spelling Television, Inc.
Producer: Aaron Spelling and E. Duke Vincent

Mister Sterling
Premise: Having worked for prison reform, the son of a former California governor eschews politics until he is offered an appointment to a vacated Senate spot. He hits D.C. with an agenda of his own and intentions of shaking things up.
Stars: Josh Brolin, Audra McDonald, William Russ, David Norona and Chandra West
Studio: NBC Studios and Universal Television
Producer: Lawrence O'Donnell, Jr.

Last edited by Eternia; 05-13-02 at 04:43 PM.
Old 05-13-02, 04:31 PM
AJW
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Weakest Link" is gone from the lineup but NBC says it may be back soon.

By the way, shouldn't that second Saturday in your post read Sunday?
Old 05-13-02, 04:34 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by AJW
"Weakest Link" is gone from the lineup but NBC says it may be back soon.

By the way, shouldn't that second Saturday in your post read Sunday?
Fixed. Correct about the "Weakest Link".
Old 05-13-02, 04:41 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts
The only time that I will religiously watch NBC is 9-11 on Wednesday nights. Heck, considering how bad Law & Order (my all-time favorite drama) was this year, that might shrink to 9-10 Wednesday. I check out SVU from time to time if I am home on a Friday night.

I'll probably watch Friends when Survivor is not on. Of course I'll watch the series finale just to see the dying horse finally put of its misery.
Old 05-13-02, 06:02 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 72 Likes on 53 Posts
Thats a better time for Scrubs. Its usually suck-ass shows between Friends and ER.

-daveninja.com
Old 05-13-02, 09:21 PM

YAY, a new Paula Marshall show!

Of course, it is doomed if any of her previous shows are any indication...
Old 05-13-02, 09:23 PM
Banned

Why is Watching Ellie getting dicked around?
Old 05-13-02, 09:25 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,734 Likes on 1,887 Posts
I've also heard that NBC is going to produce a 12-hour miniseries based on Anne Rice's "Witching Hour" novel(s). I'm sort of unclear as to whether or not this will only adapt the "Witching Hour" or all three of her Mayfair Witch books, as I've picked this information up second-hand.
Old 05-13-02, 09:27 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by DaveNinja
Thats a better time for Scrubs. Its usually suck-ass shows between Friends and ER.

-daveninja.com
I just hope that it being on the same night as another doctor show (ER) doesn't hurt it in the ratings.
Old 05-13-02, 09:28 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally posted by Snake Plissken
Why is Watching Ellie getting dicked around?
I think it's a bad show and the ratings seem to agree. I like Julia Louis Dreyfus and I tried to like the show, but I couldn't make myself do it. If the ratings pick up next year it'll stick around.

Last edited by focker; 05-14-02 at 12:15 AM.
Old 05-13-02, 09:53 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by focker
I think it's a bad show and the ratings seem to agree. I like Julia Louis Dreyfus and I tried to like the show, but I couldnt' make myself do it. If the ratings pick up next year it'll stick around.
I don't think it is bad at all. Watching Ellie was probably my favorite new show to come out of the 2001-02 season (well tired with Scrubs). Then again, I liked Inside Schwartz too heh.

But, I am very happy to hear that Watchie Ellie will be returning. I will be watching. It will be interesting to see where they put it this time, since Tuesday's schedule was retooled.
Old 05-13-02, 10:05 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Ed's back!

Yes!!!
Old 05-13-02, 10:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NBC PRIMETIME SCHEDULE FOR 2002-03

Hidden Hills looks good for 2 reasons Paula Marshall (.) (.)

I'll probably also give these a try:
In-Laws
American Dreams - Joseph Lawrence (What no longer Joey?)
Boomtown - Donnie Wahlberg (From NKOTB?)
It's Not About Me - Nikki Cox has even bigger (.) (.) <small>
Of course, she's married to BOBCAT!

Last edited by bigjim25; 05-13-02 at 10:16 PM.