TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Agency (05/09)

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-02, 01:21 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
The Agency (05/09)

Wow, what a great episode.

Quinn has Jackson running an Op that has him become a traitor. His girlfriend gets wind and quits. Jackson tells her and she doesn't believe him. Quinn tells him his career is over.

Then we have Matt running that Op to get the kidnappers. He might have got shot, but we won't know until next season.

Lisa thinks the terrorists are going to go after the Senate.

Wow, everything a cliffhanger should be! I'm really impressed with this show, and I'm very glad CBS gave it a chance. Sure, some of the stuff is pretty outrageous and there are plot holes, but what show doesn't have them?
Old 05-10-02, 09:48 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 614 Likes on 493 Posts
I watch this show periodically. That was a very good hour of television. That is an excellent cliffhanger.
Old 05-13-02, 01:01 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deftones, you obviously watch this show on a regular basis. You think there is a chance Matt will die? I don't think that is a possibility, but I heard that Gil Bellows was not happy on that show. Hopefully it was a dumb internet rumor.
Old 05-13-02, 01:22 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by Anthony Soprano
Deftones, you obviously watch this show on a regular basis. You think there is a chance Matt will die? I don't think that is a possibility, but I heard that Gil Bellows was not happy on that show. Hopefully it was a dumb internet rumor.
I don't think so. I haven't heard anything to say that he's leaving the show. It would be a good way for him to leave the show, if in fact wanted to. The show has alot of potential, and I think his character is probably the best on the show because of the things he gets to do. Hopefully he'll stick around so that the show will remain the same quality as it was in this 1st season.

Last edited by Deftones, Esq; 05-13-02 at 01:26 AM.
Old 05-13-02, 06:04 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by Deftones17

The show has alot of potential, and I think his character is probably the best on the show because of the things he gets to do.
I disagree, I think Jackson has become the most interesting character, of course he does seem to get the most "development" though. WRT whether or not Gil leaves I haven't heard anything but I guess anything is possible. They already axed 2 or 3 of the named the characters and that was just 1/2 through the first season.
Old 05-13-02, 09:25 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by nemein

I disagree, I think Jackson has become the most interesting character, of course he does seem to get the most "development" though. WRT whether or not Gil leaves I haven't heard anything but I guess anything is possible. They already axed 2 or 3 of the named the characters and that was just 1/2 through the first season.

Axed 2 or 3 of the named characters? They only got rid of Ronnie Cox. That lady w/ the red hair that was fired after Quinn came back as acting director wasn't a character w/ a credit in the opening sequence. She was a recurring guest star.

I do agree that Jackson has the most interesting character, but I like to watch Matt because he's the one out in the field doing the OPS work.
Old 05-13-02, 09:54 AM

Axed 2 or 3 of the named characters? They only got rid of Ronnie Cox. That lady w/ the red hair that was fired after Quinn came back as acting director wasn't a character w/ a credit in the opening sequence. She was a recurring guest star.
Don't forget the original director (can't even recall his name at this point). I can only assume it was part of the original idea for the show as it seems silly to introduce these characters and get rid of them so soon.
Old 05-13-02, 09:57 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by nemein

Don't forget the original director (can't even recall his name at this point). I can only assume it was part of the original idea for the show as it seems silly to introduce these characters and get rid of them so soon.
Yeah, Ronnie Cox. He was the original Director of the CIA.
Old 05-13-02, 10:15 AM

Yeah, Ronnie Cox. He was the original Director of the CIA.
Ah... ok we are talking about the same two people then. I thought the red head was going to be a more permanent character.