Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Insomniac/Travel Sick double shot 4/21

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 04-21-02, 11:34 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Location: Where the sky is always Carolina Blue! (Currently VA - again...)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, this is my new late night combo. Great stuff continuously.

Insomniac -- Montreal:

"We have to make a good impression as diplomats -- what's up mother****ers."

that had me rolling. Most of the times with him trying to talk French or to French speakers were also pretty great. Gotta feel sorry for Brian though. He seems to go through a lot.

Travel Sick -- LA:

Challenges

Spoiler:
has to get it on/try to get it on with another guy in the same public bathroom that George Michael did

Ok, that first challenge was just nasty. Were they actually expecting him to do it, or just to get someone to agree to it? I couldn't quite follow all the slang. Either way, that's just wrong. I wouldn't have even attempted that one.

Spoiler:
assist with an autopsy

Pretty graphic. Surprised he made it through so easy. Gotta go in with an empty stomach.

Spoiler:
prove yanks are thick
easiest one of the bunch. basically the same as "Jay Walking". Woulda been a lot of fun too.

Spoiler:
insult a celebrity
not too hard either. I woulda tried to make sure they heard me. I can't believe they let him pass when he was so far away.

Spoiler:
join a LA gang
This one was a definite candidate for ending the show prematurely. I don't think anyone in their right mind would really seriously attempt this one. He's got balls for taking it as far as he did.

Anyone know what he's working towards? Is there supposed to be some sort of payoff for him when he completes the series? I don't see any sort of motivation otherwise.

either way, very entertaining. This is my kind of reality tv.

Tuan Jim