Felicity's back for finale 10 starting tonight, 3/20

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Felicity's back for finale 10 starting tonight, 3/20

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-02, 04:23 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Madison, WI ("77 square miles surrounded by reality")
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by G. Noel Gross
I dug it clips and all. I liked the little "yes, she really did time travel" nod by having Elena and HUBBY there. Cuz, you know, Felicity didn't TELL the "wizard" Elena'd croaked.
She didn't tell the wizard about 9/11. So I guess in future Felicityverse, that didn't happen either.
Old 05-24-02, 10:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
I finally was able to watch my tape....I loved it.
I hadn't watched the past two season since they moved Felicity against the West Wing (and my waning interest caused me not to use the 2nd VCR), but I was rather sad to see the series end. This whole "time travel" story has really pulled me back into the series.

I loved the flashbacks. I thought they were extremely well chosen moments and fit the story well, unlike some clips shows that merely are trying to fill an hour's time. The whole thing about letting go of Noel was really sad, cause everyone knew that Felicity and Noel were the ones that should have been together. It was great to see short haird Felicity again....count me in the minority, but I loved the short hair.

The finale really reminded me of how much I loved this show. Too bad I don't get WE cause I'd love to watch those early shows again.
Old 05-25-02, 02:39 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think I watched the first season and part of the second and then split.

Then picked up this past season. That being said I thought the time travel thing was a joke and a complete waste of time.

They wasted the last four episodes of a decent show with junk.

When I heard they were gonna see what it would've been like with her and Noel that sounded good.

But then they have to try to justify it with time travel. And bring in people dying or not dying and just annoying things.

IMO, they should've just had her and Noel and normal storyline if they were gonna do it at all.

Anyhow, one of the better young people shows at telling it like it is and showing some truth for four years.......until the last 4 shows.
Old 05-25-02, 08:43 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Madison, WI ("77 square miles surrounded by reality")
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by clemente
... It was great to see short haird Felicity again....count me in the minority, but I loved the short hair...
I thought I was the only one.
Old 05-30-02, 02:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone know if this show is going into syndication in the near future?
Old 05-30-02, 03:21 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Art Vandelay
Anyone know if this show is going into syndication in the near future?
Yes it is - the final episode had ads for the station called "WE" (Women's Entertainment). The ads were quite good, actually, making me all nostalgic for the "early years." They said something like "fall in love with Felicity all over again" "from the beginning, coming this fall on WE."

Until the ads ran, I had never heard of WE, but it turns out I get it, lol. Since I missed the first season, I'll be catching it this fall.
Old 05-30-02, 04:01 PM
Banned

J.J Abrams said in a recent interview if they were going to season Box sets of the show to write Disney, the company that produces the show and maybe we can have them if there is enough interest.
Should we start a letter writting campaign??
Old 05-30-02, 07:17 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by cooper2000
J.J Abrams said in a recent interview if they were going to season Box sets of the show to write Disney, the company that produces the show and maybe we can have them if there is enough interest.
Should we start a letter writting campaign??
I think we should start writing disney and make sure to sign

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/sally/petition.html

This has gone from 300 to over 4000, in last few weeks.
Old 05-31-02, 01:58 AM
Banned

Great news.
I signed it.