TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Philly 2/26

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-02, 02:39 PM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

Received 110 Likes on 99 Posts
Philly 2/26

This is a really good show, I enjoy all the characters. I like how the judges vary from week to week, and that there is a good pool of them.

I will be interested to see if anything comes of Kathleen kissing the judge.. !!

Froman is a good lawyer, but he was lucky last night, but I also believe that he had done enough to establish reasonable doubt in the case. His word against hers.

Interesting to See Sylvia from NYPD Blue on there, obviously not playing the same character, but cool all the same.
Old 02-28-02, 03:33 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Re: Philly 2/26

Originally posted by BadlyDrawnBoy
I will be interested to see if anything comes of Kathleen kissing the judge.. !!
You must have missed the preview from next week. I won't spoil it but the judge and Kathleen seem to be continuing the relationship. Stay tuned.
Old 02-28-02, 05:19 PM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

Received 110 Likes on 99 Posts
Re: Re: Philly 2/26

Originally posted by OldDude

You must have missed the preview from next week. I won't spoil it but the judge and Kathleen seem to be continuing the relationship. Stay tuned.
Yup I always never watch the coming next week segments, esp on drama's.

Because there is normally a flood or something. However sometimes it is hard to resist. thanks for not spoiling.