Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

West Wing 11/21

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-01, 11:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
West Wing 11/21

I never thought I'd say this, but this week's episode was just plain boring. Was this a new one or not? If it was new, how come there was no mention of the MS thing? And the Indians in the lobby thing was just plain stupid. I mean, security would have removed them in 5 minutes.
Old 11-22-01, 12:09 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
pretty lame episode
bartlet should have told the butterball lady who he really was
Old 11-22-01, 12:13 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I dunno... I liked this episode... though it didnt have the dramatic tension it usually does... and I thought the bit where Bartlett was trying to make up a story for the Butterball lady was damn_funny.

There is probably some political reason why he couldn't just tell her that he was the Pres... besides, she probably wouldn't have believed him anyway.

Brian
Old 11-22-01, 12:24 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
headline: "Bartlett clueless on dangers of cooking stuffing inside the turkey. Do we really trust him with our nukes?"

Originally posted by bdshort
I dunno... I liked this episode... though it didnt have the dramatic tension it usually does... and I thought the bit where Bartlett was trying to make up a story for the Butterball lady was damn_funny.

There is probably some political reason why he couldn't just tell her that he was the Pres... besides, she probably wouldn't have believed him anyway.

Brian
Old 11-22-01, 09:59 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

well i haven't seen the whole thing yet but i gotta admit that from the parts that i did see i would have to agree that it was kinda boring. the butterball hotline thing had me rolling though. i will have to finish it this weekend to see if my first impressions were correct.
Old 11-22-01, 09:08 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bah ... I really enjoyed this episode. No ... the fate of the nation wasn't on the line ... it was just a fun episode for some good characters. Every week doesn't have to be overly dramatic. The characters and their writing are interesting enough for me to enjoy a nice simple episode. My only gripe would be that the "l" in Dekalb is silent.

das
Old 11-26-01, 05:28 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

No the world was not in danger this eps but I liked it just the same.

[b] "You know that line you're not supposed to cross with the POTUS?"

"Am I getting near it?"

"Look behind you"

Also I was waiting/hoping for the woman from the Butterball Hotline to say: "Thank you very much Mr. President"