Reload this Page >

WWF Raw 11/5 or Another lame show

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 11-05-01, 08:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 202 Likes on 156 Posts

Vince came out and announced the SCSA would defect back to WWF at the SS. Austin came out, stunned him, and left Vince in the ring with a stupid grin on his face.
Now the alliance doesn't trust Austin!!! Lordy this is lame. Lita vs. Ivory in what will be nothing more than a T&A showcase. Hopefully this is a set up for a HHH return at SS. I just wish they would make some interesting stipulations soon, otherwise I might stop watching this December for a while and wait for it to rejuvenate.
Old 11-05-01, 11:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im glad I went to play hockey instead of watch this. Well we are in the tailspin cycle of wrestling...it will probably be another 3 or 4 years before they create something interesting...
Old 11-06-01, 04:06 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Didn't watch it. I heard it was kinda bad
Old 11-06-01, 05:15 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Didn't watch it.

Yeah, i heard it was terrible

HHH should be back in time for Vengence since he's on the poster and the main advertisement for it
Old 11-06-01, 07:38 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So did Austin turn or not????????????? I fell asleep. Was it R V D ??????
Old 11-06-01, 08:17 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

The WWF is spinning out of control. They're starting to resemble the WCW right before it died. The storylines are boring and don't make any sense. (Angle turned? Why?). The completly ruined what could've been the angle of the decade, WCW/WWF... I had hope when they added ECW, but it looks like that promotion has completely disappeared.

The Steph storyline is going all over the place to. She's been linked to Test, Rhyno, Jericho, RVD, and now Kurt Angle... the only problem is that after a couple of shows, they forget about the relationship and Steph is off giving googy eyes to someone else.

They never explained the Torrie/Tajiri angle, Regal's turn, Molly's turn, Perry Saturn never avenged Moppy, Linda has forgiven Vince for tossing her into an asylum 6 months ago?

The WWF needs competition.

D
Old 11-06-01, 09:58 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
I haven't watched in two weeks and probably won't anytime soon. I really tried to stay interested, but I can't stand the WWF anymore. I need at least a couple of months away. Hopefully, they can fix this soon.
Old 11-06-01, 10:18 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by darkside
I haven't watched in two weeks and probably won't anytime soon. I really tried to stay interested, but I can't stand the WWF anymore. I need at least a couple of months away. Hopefully, they can fix this soon.
Me too. I take a few month sabatical every once in a while, and this is definitely one of those times. Maybe I'll return for Wrestlemania ... then again, maybe I'm gone for good ...

das
Old 11-06-01, 03:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 202 Likes on 156 Posts
I have been a fan for my whole life, even in the days of Bastion Booger and the Hogan vs. Slaughter angle. I just really want to be there for major occurances, but the boring in betweener times kill me!
Old 11-07-01, 02:33 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I got bored the day Stepahanie was making the booking
Old 11-07-01, 02:41 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Hey i've been a member for quite a while and I think you all should check out my site:

www.geocities.com/sigep753
Old 11-07-01, 09:27 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Anyone else want everyone on the roster to shut there piehole unless there gonna do a great promo, and just f'n wrestle they have some great talent I would rather watch RVD, and Lyn or TOmmy and Taz go at for like a half hour then sit through all of this. They would lose the casual fans that just want chicks and comedy but they would gain back the real wrestling fans not the marks, and pretty much the same ratings or a little better.
Old 11-07-01, 12:07 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Great point, personally I'm sick of all the Torrie's, the Stacey's, The Rock's, all that crap. I'm not gay, I'm just a fan of wrestling, who watches wrestling to see wrestling and frankly.....I'm not seeing any right now.