TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Dark Angel 10/26

Old 10-27-01, 08:02 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dark Angel 10/26

overall pretty good...but what was the deal with the split screens as she was riding the bike
Old 10-27-01, 09:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
splits...on a bike!....hmmmm ill have to start watching THIS show
Old 10-28-01, 09:15 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Location: Chicago, only a stone's throw from Chicago (even if you throw like a girl)
I've stayed with this show since the beginning and even manage to sicne its been banished to Friday hell. I really hope it doesnt get cancelled.

BUT WHY OH WHY IS IT NECESSARY TO HAVE A DUMB-LOOKING HALLOWEEN EPISODE WHEN YOUR ARE SCRAMBLING FOR VIEWERS.

SPY
Old 10-28-01, 09:48 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

ok, i watched this show from the first episode of season #1 up until near the end of season #1, then i turned in on friday night to start watching since the mole isn't on anymore, what has happened to this show????? where is lydecker, why are they in china, why can't max be with her boyfriend guy in the wheelchair anymore, why isn't he in the wheelchair anymore?
Old 10-28-01, 09:52 PM
Needs to provide a working email

Originally posted by bothanspy

BUT WHY OH WHY IS IT NECESSARY TO HAVE A DUMB-LOOKING HALLOWEEN EPISODE WHEN YOUR ARE SCRAMBLING FOR VIEWERS.
Because for some people Halloween is their favorite holiday and they episodes of favored shows with Halloween themes? For me, screw Christmas and Thanksgiving and Easter and Valentine's Day and all that crap. Give me Halloween.
Old 10-28-01, 10:08 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

ok, i watched this show from the first episode of season #1 up until near the end of season #1, then i turned in on friday night to start watching since the mole isn't on anymore, what has happened to this show????? where is lydecker, why are they in china, why can't max be with her boyfriend guy in the wheelchair anymore, why isn't he in the wheelchair anymore?
In order,
Lydecker's still around but not with Manicore anymore. He's been helping Max save all of his "kids" that escaped from Manicore in the Season Premere.

They weren't in China, they were in Chinatown.

Manicore infected Max with a virus that is passed by touch, but only targets Logan's DNA. Thus, if she touches him, he dies.

Logan was given the mechanical legs that some weird guy had last season. They were broken at first but he has since repaired them.
Old 10-28-01, 10:32 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

so lydecker is a good guy now?
Old 10-29-01, 09:05 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Blaster1
so lydecker is a good guy now?
No. He just has his own way of doing things and didn't like the way the woman (glad she's gone the heartless bitch) was using the 5's. It seems to be more like, 'if I can't do it my way no one else is going to get them'.

A common enemy makes strange bedfellows. Medicore is now the common enemy.

Last edited by pagansoul; 10-29-01 at 09:08 AM.
Old 10-29-01, 04:46 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
watch the season finale and the season premiere...it'll explain a lot