SPOILER -- Weakest Link results - WWF episode

Old 10-25-01, 12:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 281 Likes on 177 Posts
SPOILER -- Weakest Link results - WWF episode

from http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/arti...256999592.html

***WEAKEST LINK SPOILERS***
Submitted by Calvin Martin on Thursday, October 25, 2001 at 8:22 AM EST

Thanks to Paul Isham for sending this report in!

I Attended the Weakest Link tapings tonight and heres what happened.

You can see me on TV when...wait. I hate when people send in spoilers and type where there sitting or what sign they were holding. Like the readers care who you are!

Order of elimination:

1. Big Show. Funny man onstage. Fellow WWF stars "ribbed" him all night about his Mr. ED question.

2. Booker T. Pretty Much sucked through the whole game. When leaving the stage he broke out the "Tell me you didnt just do that?!" line when he was voted off.

3. Kurt Angle. Wore his shopzone basketball jersey. Talked about how he teaches wrestling to kids and teaches them about the 3 i's.

4. Trish Stratus. Ahh, she was there for eye candy I guess, the host "Anne" kept asking her what 'STRATUS' meant. It'll probably be edited out, because it was lame.

5. Lita. Kept quiet all night. Surprised she didnt do those damn 'Xtreme' hand movements which was a plus. And she showed everyone her tattoos, the one on her neck means REBEL in Russian.

6. William Regal. Smart man. Showed great manners and etiquette. Awesome facial expressions. Even leant the host his handkerchief.

7. Stephanie McMahon. Sported nice leather pants. Her cheek bones and dimples are priceless. Showed alot of knowledge. Didn't look to happy about the host XFL comment.

WINNER: Triple H. What can I say, he's the GAME. Stupid white trash, pimpled face audience members kept asking him about his knee. He said he will be back in December if all goes well. Well he better stop going to TV tapings and stay home and rest.

-Regal pretty much dominated the game, but had a bad final round against Hunter and Steph.

-I dont know why people make a big deal about Steph's breast. They seem pretty natural in her leather pink top. Nice crimped hair also!

-During the break, an audience member told Regal he enjoyed how he put Goldberg in his place a few years back . Regal just smiled and chuckled, while Triple responded by saying, "its not that hard to do."

Show will air on November 12th.

Paul Isham
Old 10-25-01, 01:44 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
at the last comments by Regal and HHH. I can't wait till it airs. Thanks for the info and stuff!
Old 10-25-01, 04:36 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

The Game RULES!
Old 10-25-01, 05:28 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 3,296 Likes on 2,115 Posts
does the Weakest Link even have regular games anymore? First it's the celebrity edition, then it's the Brady Bunch edition, then it's the comedian edition, then it's the Newsmaker edition, now it's the WWF edition... all in like 2 months time. I forgot what the regular shows even look like.
Old 10-25-01, 05:41 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Once again, everyone does the job for Triple H!
Old 10-26-01, 12:50 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Man, his backstage clout even extends over to so-called "competitive" game shows at NBC.
Old 10-28-01, 12:19 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 499 Likes on 294 Posts
I love the game, wrestling just isn't the same without him. He's simply the best villain there is. Way better than Austin as a villain.
Old 10-28-01, 01:14 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by GoldenJCJ
does the Weakest Link even have regular games anymore? First it's the celebrity edition, then it's the Brady Bunch edition, then it's the comedian edition, then it's the Newsmaker edition, now it's the WWF edition... all in like 2 months time. I forgot what the regular shows even look like.
Really! I haven't seen a Weakest Link episode with ordinary people on for a while...but the Celebrity episode with Carrot Top was hilarious