Reload this Page >

Third Watch Season Premiere 10/22!

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Third Watch Season Premiere 10/22!

Old 10-21-01, 03:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2 part episode:
NEW YORK'S FINEST MAKE THEIR WAY ON THE EVE OF SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 -- On September 10, 2001, Officer Sullivan (Skipp Sudduth) parties with his partner Davis (Coby Bell) in Atlantic City on the eve of his wedding to Tatiana (guest star Savannah Haske) while Officer Yokas (Molly Price) makes plans to go to her doctor for her biopsy results. Meanwhile, the rest of the "Third Watch" personnel continue to make plans as firefighter Doherty (Eddie Cibrian) can't get enough rest after nursing his sick young son the night before; Kim (Kim Raver) isolates herself and sinks deeper into depression, and Bosco (Jason Wiles) goes looking for love in all the wrong places. Michael Beach, Anthony Ruivivar, Amy Carlson and Chris Bauer also star.
I can't wait!
Old 10-22-01, 09:42 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's also a 2-part episode, so don't be too made when you see those dreaded words: "to be continued."